The other side

Hello, Onew-appa

 

The next event was the closing celebration for SHINee. After 6 months, they have successfully wrapped out their SWC Concert tour. Only close friends of SHINee are invited, including the staff and the crew that helped out.

“Thank you for all the hardwork!” Onew proposed a drink to all the males on their table.

“SHINee jjang!” Key shouted and drank it one shot.

“Yah~ No one’s going to be drunk tonight, alright? We’ll drink together tomorrow night, but not now cause we might be having unexpected guests. It’s rude to be drunk while welcoming them.” Onew whispered to the members. They agreed. No one’s gonna be drunk in SHINee tonight.

But not far away were the females having their own fun.

“Cheers for tonight’s event!” Choi Jung Ha initiated. “Yah ~ Yah ~ Soojin-ah. We’ll get drunk tonight, okay? Promise me we’ll empty these bottles over here!”

“DEEEHHH!!!!” Soojin cheered. She was still high about the recent happening and she’s very very happy right now. She wanted to spend the rest of the night drinking.

Onew kept on looking at her from time to time…

“Hyung, Soojin seems to be drinking a lot.” Jonghyun commented as he noticed Soojin, too.

“I know… I need to accompany someone later then. It’s good I am not drinking that much.” He shook his head and chuckled. He’ll be carrying an unconscious wife later on.

“I hear another child crying~” Minho teased. “Sooki’s younger sibling will be coming out a year from now, I guess.”

“Hey, hyung… Are you going to do it with her tonight as a ‘thank you’ gift?” Key whispered.

“Do it when she’s drunk?” The four naughty dongsaengs nodded. “Aniya~ I don’t want to do it with her when she’s unconscious. What am I, a ? You know what? She’ll be plain unconscious once she’s drunk.” He chuckled.

“We feel sorry for you, then.” Minho patted his shoulder.

“I’m curious about this, hyung… how many times have you been doing it with her since the two of you lived in one house?” Jonghyun asked.

“Not even once. The first and only thing I had with her was during the night Sooki was formed.” He admitted.

“What?!!!! You’re with her for almost a year now and nothing happened? With all the I love you’s and kisses you shared that we all saw you’re saying that nothing happened?!”

“Seeesshh… Can we stop discussing about this? You’ll understand it in the future when you have your own wife, too.” He said.

---------------------------------------------

“So… should I start dancing Sherlock now?” Soojin uttered as she already felt tipsy and high.

“Whooo!!!” The unnies were so high, too.

“Oh, I’m curious yeahhh~~~~” Soojin started singing out of nowhere.

“Soojin-ah?” Onew stood up to take a peek on his husband.

“Jigeum nae ape neoneun siljaehaji anha ~~” Soojin started singing.

“Yah~ Yah~ Soojin-ah…” Onew stood up and went to her seat.

“Aiya~ Jagiya… Did you miss me?” She said to him.

“Hey, you’ve gone far enough. Stop drinking.” He put down the bottle Soojin was holding.

“Aniya~ Oppa… I’m not drunk.”

“Then what are you doing?”

“I’m having fun!!!” She said and started singing again. “Jigeum nae ape neoneun siljaehaji anha ~~”

“Onew-ah… you can take her home. We can manage here.” The manager said while chuckling.

“Yah, let’s go home~” Onew took her coat and started pulling her out of her seat.

“Aniya, oppa… I want to celebrate with the unnies more…”

Onew knew he can’t tame her just like that so he immediately carried her.

Soojin giggled and just allowed her husband to carry her. “Annyongg… we’re going home!” She said while both of them are leaving.

15 minutes later, the two of them arrived at home.

Onew decided to call Hye Shin and ask if Sooki is still awake. He learned she’s already sleeping so he told her he’ll just pick Sooki up tomorrow morning. He also explained Soojin is a little drunk so he cannot leave her alone.

“Yah… Jinnie-ah. Let’s go.” He gently whispered as he tried his best to pull her out of the car. “Don’t be such a burden, try to lift your weight a bit. Seeesh. I’m tired and I can’t carry you properly anymore.” He started complaining.

“Kurreeoonddaee???” Soojin giggled and lower her lower lip. “Oppa, carry me.” She said.

“I’m tired, Soojin-ah… I’ll just help you out, come on.”

“Not coming out unless Oppa carry me.”

Onew shook his head and just tucked her out of the car. “You’ll be dead tomorrow, Soojin. I swear. I’ll nag you nonstop.” He keeps on muttering words to himself.

Soojin just keep on giggling. “Oppa looks so cute when he’s mad.”

“Not listening to you.” He said, ignoring the tipsy wife.

As they went inside the house, he laid Soojin on the sofa to get her something hot to drink.

“Hot chocolate? Hot coffee? What do you want?”

“You~” Soojin flashed a naughty look on her face.

Onew frowned. “Yah~ Park Soojin.”

“When you got mad at me during that time… do you know that you look very hot?” She placed her hand on her chin as a support, then she lifted the other one to touch Onew’s face.

They were like looking at each other for minutes, then Soojin suddenly jumped over to kiss him.

Deeply.

Passionately.

Hungrily.

Onew tried to resist her but his body wasn’t cooperating…

They didn’t know how long it lasted, but Onew took a whole lot of courage and strength to pull her away.

“Yah~” He was panting and catching his breath. “You stop here. I’ll bring you to your room and you sleep.” He immediately stood up but Soojin was able to tuck herself unto him.

“Do you know how much I go crazy over you?” She said while looking deeply in his eyes. “You make me go crazy. Don’t you feel responsible for me?”

Then Onew suddenly felt all the hot air in the atmosphere.

Soojin looking directly in his eyes…

She was like asking for something…

Longing for something to be given to her…

“Aniya, Soojin … You should really go to sleep.” Onew said.

“Not unless…” Soojin looked down at his shirt and she draw imaginary circles on his chest area.

“Park Soojin, is this your real color?”

“Aniya~ Just the other side of me.” She giggled. “I hate how I always want to kiss these lips when I see them.” She touched his lips gently and gave him another hot kiss.

“Are you trying to kill me, Park Soojin?” Onew complained a lot.

He can’t do this. Not now. If Soojin can at least be on her right state of mind… then he will be more than willing to do so.