SHINee's cook

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“I can’t~ I really can’t.” Onew shook his head while smiling. “I’m sorry. I mean, I really want to eat that, but I’ll gain weight.” He said.

“Gain weight? You’re afraid to gain weight when you’re even skinnier than me?” She looked at him with WTF.

Onew chuckled. “You know I just can’t.” He repeated.

“Aniya.” She took the fork and sliced a bit for Onew. “Now this.” She motioned him to take the fork.

“No, please.” He uttered again.

“No. EAT.” With one move the food is already on Onew’s mouth. “LEE JINKI SHOULD EAT.” She said with authority and gave him another slice of banana.

“No, it’s en-“ He wasn’t able to finish what he was saying when another sliced of banana landed on his mouth.

“Yah! Asfhjasjf. Sdgwfhtr. Sfbhdjes sdhvgb!!” Soo Jin chuckled when she cannot even understand what Onew was saying.

“You want another bite? Yes, sure!” And then fed him for the third time.

“Yah… I’ll ask the manager to blame you once I gain weight.” He said after sipping in some smoothie.

“It’s fine. I’ll scold him instead for not taking care of his dongsaengs.” She said. “Oh! Should I invite your members to come over for lunch later? Okay. Call them now!”

“Yah. I’m the leader and you’re telling me to lead the breaking of the rules? They will eat a lot if you cook for them! Aniya~ Soo Jin-ah!” He said strongly.

“You’ll call them or I’ll feed you another bite of this?”

“Okay. Okay. I’ll call them.” Onew had to follow what Soo Jin said. “Done. They are all celebrating right now.”

“Okay then!!” Soo Jin stood up and ran out of the room.

He shook his head and checked if she was really out already.

“Okay, look here, banana split.” He placed the plate in front of him. “It’s such a waste to not eat you so for the sake of the one who took care of the banana tree and the one who made the ice cream and the one who repacked the chocolate syrup into the bottle, and fine, for the sake of that little girl over there who made an effort making you, I’ll eat all and empty this plate.”  He said and started the ceremony of emptying the delicious banana split.

But then, Soo Jin ran back to the room.

“Oppa, I’ll get your left over and eat it in-“  She was surprised when saw nothing but empty plate and glass on the table.

Onew was looking away, as if he’s telling her that he is not culprit.

“Owwkkaayy.” She took the tray and smiled meaningfully. “Look who’s on a diet.” Then she ran like a kid because she was afraid Onew would get mad.

“Yah!!!” Onew shouted at her..

Be careful downstairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Oh! Daebak!” Taemin exclaimed right when he had the first time of Soo Jin’s dish of the day.

“Yaaahhh… Soo Jin-ah. This is great!” Key said.

They all liked Soo Jin’s cooking. As usual, the proud husband is as boastful as ever when it comes to his wife.

“I should get another bowl of soup.” Soo Jin stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Hey, is she normally this sweet, hyung? I mean… why feed all of us suddenly?” Jonghyun asked as he leaned forward to Onew and whispered.

“Yah.” Key was to answer the question instead. “She probably feels lonely because Soo Ki isn’t around. That’s why she’s pouring her love to us and feeding us this much.”

“So can Soo Ki not go back again?”

“YAH, LEE TAEMIN!” The four boys shouted all together.

They don’t understand why Taemin can be such a rude to babies at times. Maybe because he thinks just like them?

“So Soo Jin’s gonna be home alone tonight?” Minho said after taking a spoonful of food.

“Probably.” Soo Jin answered while walking out of the kitchen.

“You can go with us on the music video filming later.” Key uttered.

“Reaalllyy??!!” Soo Jin uttered in excitement.

“Yah… Kim Kibum.” Onew tried to explain that she might not be able to go because it is restricted for the staff only.

“You can go… as Onew hyung’s assistant.” Jonghyun added.

(A/N: Will post the rest of the chapters later. They are too many to be posted all at once. LOL.)