Love is...

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“To the dorm.”

“No. Furniture will be in danger.”

“Drinking house.”

“No. Drunkards will be in danger.”

“Practice room.”

“No. Mirrors will be in danger.

“Then where are we going to bring hyung?!” Jonghyun said in irritation.

“Don’t ask me, I don’t know!” Key shouted back.

“Rooftop. Company’s rooftop.” Onew answered silently.

He was bowing his head. Minho’s arm was still around his shoulders. His dongsaeng’s gesture somehow cooled his nerves down. But even the dongsaengs were not very sure. Applying Onew’s random condition, he might just burst out after few minutes of being calm.

“Is he going to jump and kill himself?” Taemin whispered to Key.

He immediately elbowed the maknae. “Shut up.”

As what Onew requested, they brought him at the company’s rooftop.

As soon as they got up, Onew ran and shouted while looking at the whole Seoul.

“PARK SSOOO JJIIINNNN!!!!!!” He shouted, almost losing his voice. “NAPPEUN YOJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The four boys were just there at his back, alert enough to pull him off when he suddenly thinks of jumping.

“KIM BUM, PABO! CURSE YOU! @&%%(**!!!! $^%#($(@%$*U))!!!!!!”

Jonghyun bit his lower lip because he’s preventing himself from laughing.

This is the first time they ever heard him curse, and it’s too cute how he pronounced those words.

“AISSHH… CHIINCCHAA!!” He stamped his palm down after screaming so hard.

Until they learned about it, Onew was already crying.

“He’s crying.” Key whispered and all of them automatically rubbed Onew’s back.

They were hearing his sobs.

It’s heartbreaking.

Seeing how their hyung cried out so loud.

Not to mention that he’s shaking…

And they thought he’d just collapse there anytime soon.

Onew buried himself down after a while. He sat, not caring about how he looked at the moment.

He wiped his own tears. The other members sat down joining him.

“I… I’m weird right?” He said between sobs. “I.. I’m r-really sorry for acting t-this way… I know y-you’re having h-hard time be-because of m-me.” He said, unable to talk straightly.

“Onew hyung, you can talk once you calmed your nerves down. Just cry if you still want to cry.” Jonghyun said and he did.

About 10-12 minutes of silence, Onew was crying. The members were just looking, not saying anything. They were giving their hyung his own time to release his sadness, madness, and grief.

They know how crying is important, and they want their hyung to feel relieved after this.

Only the silence of the night can be heard. The stars and the moon pasted on the dark sky gave Onew a solemn and peaceful feeling.

Onew’s sigh broke the silence. He smiled bitterly. He was not crying nor shaking anymore.

“I didn’t even know myself a while ago.” He said.

4 pairs of ears were eager to listen.

He curled himself and rested his chin on his knees before talking again. He started telling them the whole story.

“I couldn’t control myself. As soon as I saw him harassing her, I just had to enter and jerk him off. I was shaking. I would have killed him right at that moment. His innocence is really fake. I hate him. I don’t want to see his face anymore.” He said while looking sharply at an infinite distance. “And I hate how helpless she looked at that moment. She made me really mad, too. She is so bad.”

No one was responding so he looked at them one by one.

“She’s bad.” Taemin uttered.

“SHE is bad.” Minho said.

“She is BAD.” Key said.

Jonghyun was confused as to how he should say it. He ended up saying, “She IS bad.”

“She’s making me want to hold her so tight, and at the same time she’s making me want to let her go and forget her. She’s making me confused. I don’t know. What is she doing to me, seriously.”

“You’re in love, hyung.” All of them uttered together.

“I hated her a while ago, how can I love her?” Onew said.

“Hate is not the opposite of Love, hyung.” Jonghyun said seriously. “Love is when you know you hate her, but still wants her on your side. Love is when you know she’s making you overly irritated and yet you want to be with her. Love is when you suddenly do things you don’t normally do, just because she’s making you able to do it. Love is when you know forgiving her will be very difficult, but you’d rather spend the whole night arguing than stay outdoor drinking on your own. Love is when you know you’re hurting, but you still care about how she feels. Love covers everything you have for her, even the slightest fondness, or the biggest hate.”

If it wasn’t a serious talk, then Jonghyun might probably be applauded by all of them.

“Once you started loving a person, you just cannot stop. You’ll get angry. You’ll want to throw random things. You’ll want to kill random people. You’ll want scream all you want. But those things won’t change the fact that you love her. When you started to feel that emotion in your heart, you won’t be able to stop. Once your heart was occupied by the person you’ll cherish all your life, then she’ll be there, reigning into your heart forever, making you love her unconditionally, ultimately, undeniably, and eternally, you know, just… forever.” He added.

Onew started to cry again. This time… they were tears of his realization about how much the love for her grew inside him. He cannot run from the fact that he wants her to be with him forever. Not anymore.

And he’s mad, really mad, probably because it scares the hell out of him.

For once he finally admitted to himself, with the help of the members…

“If I ask her to make her world revolve around me and Sooki only, will that make me too selfish?”

(A/N: I swear I am rereading this again to spot some errors and I was like aksbfwebferjbferfberf how did I write thix freakin chapter a year ago. ugh)