Just FAMILY

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Key peeped in the audience for the nth time. He shook his head and sighed. “It’s over, guys.” He said as he saw that only ¼ of the seating capacity was occupied.

“It’s good that Onew-hyung didn’t come. It would be a lot more difficult for him to see this kind of scene in the audience.

The four members sat on the waiting area weakly. “Hyungdeul, you will still contact me, right?” Taemin said. The other three nodded.

“I probably go back to Daegu.” Key said.

“Should I try out for the national soccer team of Korea?” Minho uttered.

“Then I should just sell my lyrics to SM so I can be rich. If I become rich, I’ll contact all of you, including Onew hyung, and we will form SHINee again.” Jonghyun and his bright ideas.

They were talking about their plans if ever they leave SHINee when Leeteuk hyung came into the waiting room. “Hoobaes!”

“Yaahh~ Hyung!!” They were energized that a support from the sunbae has come.

“Why do you like losers? Come on, guys! It’s your fanmeeting! Cheer up!” He said in a very cheerful voice.

“We want to, hyung ~ but how can you cheer up with just few people in the audience?” Minho said in an irritated voice.

“Few? I saw it and … I think it’s sold out. There were even fans left standing at the front gate when I came.”

“Deh?!!” Key, who just checked the venue, was shocked. “Are you serious, hyung?”

“Why don’t you guys look outside?”

The four boys ran to peep in the audience area. “OMO!!”

The fans started to fill in the unoccupied seats at the audience. They were amazed at how plenty the fans were, really different compared to the number of fans Key saw just a little while ago.

“Tell me I’m not dreaming! Look! It’s filled! Some of them are even standing!” Jonghyun shouted in delight. “Ohh.. Chincha! Let’s start! Let’s start!”

Little did SHINee know, that Leeteuk wasn’t the only one present in their fanmeeting. SM Sunbaenims and hoobaes were spread out in the audience.

BoA came in sitting with the Jumping BoAs.

Super Junior came in with the ELFs.

SNSD are with their SONes.

F(x) took Pluses with them.

And EXO are with their fans as well.

SHINee World shed tears as they saw how supportive the other fandoms are. They cried, even hugged each other in so much happiness. The troubles that came were like heavy rain that stopped. Seeing different colors of fandoms inside felt like a rainbow to them. There’s a rainbow after the rain, allowing the sunshine to come in and let SHINee shine with their lights again.

Even SM Artists shed some tears after seeing the heartwarming family bond they created because of what is happening.

“On the stage today, please welcome… SHINee!!!!” The MC shouted and everybody cheered.

Everybody looked equal in the audience. No fans, no idols, no sunbaes, no hoobaes, no superior fandom, no inferiors, no discrimination, no younger, no older.

Just FAMILY.

SHINee appeared on the stage with tears on their eyes already. They don’t know what to say. As soon as they stepped in, they greeted fans with river of tears instead of a cheerful, “Annyonghasaeyo, bitnaneun SHINee imnida!”

“Kwenchana! Kwenchana! Kwenchana!” Fans started to cheer.

Instead of drying their tears… they shed it even more when someone appeared in the audience.

LEE SOO MAN.

“Sonsaengnim!” Voices from different areas in the audience shouted. Those were probably the artists who saw him on the front row.

Lee Soo Man looked around the audience and smiled at SHINee who was crying. He then gave double thumbs up to the SHINee boys…

And it made SHINee cry even more.