Inside is a devil

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“Are you sure Soojin won’t get mad? We almost ate everything in the fridge.” Jonghyun uttered as Minho still checked the fridge for some food. “Yah, Minho-yah! Get out of there now!” He shouted.

“Onew hyung has lots of money now. This is nothing to him.” Minho said.

So there, inside Lee Family’s house were the four members invading.

Key and Jonghyun looked like watching a movie in a cinema with chips on their hands.

Minho was invading the kitchen trying to empty the fridge.

Taemin was upstairs with Sooki sleeping.

Everybody was busy doing their own funny businesses.

Then suddenly…

BAAANNGGG!!

They heard the gate clashed as someone almost threw it out.

DUNG. DUNG. DUNG. DUNG.

Coming in next were heavy footsteps.

BOOOMMM!!

They had the feeling that the door slightly cracked after a heavy hand threw it out.

What surprised them even more was their lovely… and soft… hyung.

Looking sharply at them.

Panting.

Few droplets of sweat are on his forehead.

Jaws were tight.

Fists were closed with full strength.

“H… Hyung.” Jonghyun couldn’t even talk right at the very moment.

The person in front of them… is it really Onew hyung? Or some other guy that they don’t know?

Who looked exactly like their hyung? Except for the creepy and scary image he’s creating.

“A-are you okay, hyung?” Minho took the courage to walk over and rub his back. He’s usually like this to him when Onew is down.

“Don’t touch me.” Onew said in a very low tone.

Minho was shocked. He raised his hand in retreat and slowly took few steps back.

The unusual feeling of seeing their hyung like this. For the first time in their entire life together, the least expected person to be very angry is right in front of them now. Judging from his stance, it seems that he can even kill someone in front of them at the moment.

The members usually know what to do when one is upset. But this thing with him has never occurred, and they don’t know how to handle it.

They are in panic but they don’t show it.

Then someone came in running… “Oppa…”

She was catching her breath as she approached Onew.

“Oppa…” She wasn’t crying, but they know anytime soon that Soojin’s tears are going to fall.

“Stop calling me, oppa, didn’t I tell you that a while ago?” He threw a sharp look at Soojin.

She doesn’t feel scared, but rather worried about how to clear everything to Onew. He really thought she lied where in fact, it’s Kim Bum who lied to her.

“WAEE?!!!!” He howled, very loud. “WAAEE!!?? PARK SOOJIN, WAEE???!!!!!”

Soojin closed her eyes and endured the shouts coming from Onew.

You cannot cry, Soojin. You cannot. If he sees you cry, he’ll feel guilty, and he’ll blame himself instead. This is your fault. You should endure everything that will say and do.

Sooki walked slowly downstairs while rubbing her eyes. She just got up,  probably because she heard her father’s screams.

Taemin went out following her, too.

“Umma… Appa… What’s happening?” She asked, clueless about the real thing.

Taemin noticed the hot atmosphere downstairs.

Sooki won’t like the idea that her appa and umma were fighting.

“WAAEEEEE OLLEEHH OLLEEEHHH OLLEEEHH…. Yah, Hyungs.. you’re doing the chant without me?!!” Taemin shouted while he’s upstairs, looking at the people downstairs.

 

The other 3 got what Taemin wanted to say so they chanted… “LLEEEE OLLEHH OOLLEEHHH OOLLEEEHHH!!!”

Then Key looked at Sooki as if he just noticed her that moment. “Oh? Sooki woke up? Did we woke you up, darling?”

Sooki nodded.

“Then we need to continue the chanting outside. Come on, hyung! Let’s go!”

Minho took all the courage to wrap his arms around Onew’s shoulder and drag him as if nothing happened.

Onew went with them helplessly, leaving Sooki and Soojin inside the house.

Taemin ran along with them, too, of course.

“Umma~ Is everything okay?” Sooki asked when the 5 boys went out.

Soojin took a deep breath and flashed a fake smile for her daughter. “Yes, babe. Are you still sleepy? Come on, let’s sleep together. Appa will be back in a bit.” She carried Sooki back to her room, while carrying a heavy heart inside her as well.

(A/N: Onew being mad is one of the most precious yet unwanted expression that I want to see... but... their relationship needs to build up to that level... Jinki should at least feel something towards her that he had never felt to anyone before. To be all honest, I feel so in love right now... not with anyone but with this story.. I will probably feel heartbroken the moment I have to conclude this. )