Concert Planners

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Soojin weakly threw herself on her seat as they went back to the van.

“A concert. One whole concert. Not to mention it will be held internationally. Why? Isn’t Lee Sooman some kind of crazy person? Why did he ever give such work to someone who never did something like that before?” Soojin complained.

“He’s somehow crazy, but when he does, it sure becomes successful.” Key uttered while shaking his head. “He is a psychic when it comes to talent.”

Onew, who was sitting on her side, spread his arm behind her, allowing her to lean into it. He then pressed her shoulders tightly. “Sooman’s antics are never a fail. You will sure do well.” He said and smiled.

Soojin looked at him and smiled back. “I hope so.”

“And we’re helping you. It’s our concert, after all.”

They dropped Soojin home before going to their other schedule.

Her brother, Jaejin, who looked after Sooki when she’s away, left when she came.

She shook her head and decided to start the planning.

This time, it’s not about making my husband proud. It’s about not making SHINee fail. I can do this.

She opened the DVD player and decided to watch SHINee World Concert again. She should learn how things get done during the concert.

Sooki came down and noticed her umma watching the video.

“Umma… you’re watching it again?”

She smiled and carried Sooki on her lap. “Look here, baby.” She pointed out the concert. “Appa and Uncles are going to have another concert, and they’re boss asked umma to be in charge of everything. So right now, umma has to think about how the concert will go. It’s difficult baby, can you help me out?”

Sooki happily nodded. “De, omma!!!!”

The two has started working on it…

Soo jin is busy listening to music that can be appropriate for the concert.

 

While Sooki is busy drawing what her appa and uncles will look like on stage.

Poor dubu cannot do anything at home but sit, and wait for one of the two to come over and talk to him.

He couldn’t even believe how Sooki doesn’t want to play with him because she’s telling him little Sooki is busy for the concert.

”Don’t disturb me, appa. Sooki and Umma are working for your concert.” She said seriously.

And all he could do was…