Let's work it out

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

Soo Ki was pitiful. Seeing how umma and appa’s arms are both on top of her.

Yeah, they were hugging her, but little Soo Ki wants to breathe, too.

“Ayya,, Appa, Umma.” She called too soft. They weren’t able to hear it because they were fast asleep.

She just had to force herself in getting up alone.

“I did it!” She cheered herself when she was already standing on the bed. She jumped off and ran outside. She suddenly felt the need to drink some water.

**Onew**

I opened my eyes and saw a familiar face.

She was sleeping beside me.

Soundly.

As if no one’s ever gonna hurt her.

She probably knows I wouldn’t allow someone to do that.

I closed my eyes again.

Her comfort reflects on me. I suddenly want to break away from all the worries.

Then I see her open her eyes.

Why isn’t she surprise that I’m lying next to her?

 

**SooJin**

I woke up.

Why am I not surprise that he’s there.

Looking at me.

Not even blinking.

I don’t know but I suddenly acquired this weird addiction.

Staring into his eyes is addictive.

I don’t care if I look like weird or stupid.

But I love to stare at him until he breaks the staring game away.

“Jinnie-ah.”

He’s calling me that name again, in a very sweet, sleepy voice.

“Hmm?”

Soojin’s morning voice was an ecstasy.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning.”

They were both lying on their side while facing each other. They’re about few inches away from each other.

Soo Ki suddenly came back and jumped in the middle. “You are awake now, Umma, Appa?” She asked.

“Your arms were heavy. Soo Ki couldn’t breathe.” She complained. The two just chuckled.

“Good Morning, appa.” She leaned forward to kiss her appa on his cheeks.

“Good Morning, umma.” She leaned on Soo Jin’s direction now and kissed her.

Soo Jin and Onew smiled, leaving Soo Ki waiting for something.

“Oh, It’s your turn!!” She said excitedly.

Onew took the initiative. He leaned forward and kissed Soo Jin on her forehead. “Good Morning, sweetie.”

“I love you, umma.” / “I love you, babe.    

“I love you, appa.” / “I love you, babe.

Then Soo Ki looked at her umma, then to her appa, back to her umma, then to appa, umma, appa, umma, appa, nonstop.

And the two finally got what she meant.

“I love you.” Soo Jin said first.

“I love you.” He replied.

“oh! Soo Ki needs to pee!” She jumped off again and left the two hanging there, speechless.

“You know…” Onew bit his lower finger and pouted, making him super super cute. “I don’t really know how to properly approach a girl.” He admitted. “But I’m trying to be okay. I’m trying to open up. Because of you I’ve discovered something about myself lately.”

Soo Jin smiled. “What is it?”

“I love being married, and I love having a child, and I love eating, especially when it’s your cooking.” He smiled.

“That’s all?”

“And I realized talking formally to the girl I married is not so right. You never really feel at ease with me because I talk formally, right?”

She nodded.

“So for the first move…”

Onew suddenly thought it wasn’t the right word. First move? Then he has 2nd move? 3rd move? And 4th move? What the hell was that?

“I mean… let’s start dropping formalities from now on.”

“Should I call you oppa?~” No one knows (even the writer) why Soo Jin suddenly used a seductive tone.

Onew chuckled and nodded. “Why not?”

Lying there while looking at each other helped them agreed to not speak formally anymore. They also promised that they will make a lot of adjustment to make better relationship.

“We don’t know how long this relationship will last. For the mean time, we can enjoy each other’s company.” Onew chuckled. “Do everything while I’m still yours, and I’ll probably take advantage of owning you some other time, too.”

With those words coming from him, does she need to be nervous? Or happy?