Joint Forces

Hello, Onew-appa

(A/N: A comment from sweetlikedubu says: if Onew is just a half of the man that you describe, he would be the most perfect man in the whole world. -- I don't know, but this is how I see him. Actually, the fic tells a lot of Onew's imperfection, but those were overshadowed by how great he can be as well. OMG. Early in the morning and I feel overly dramatic over Onew's sweet personality)

 

 

Rumors say that SHINee fandom has been reduced into fans so the sudden news about holding a fanmeeting scares everyone, including the other artists in SM Entertainment.

“Is this Lee Sooman’s plan?” Yunho of DBSK said in his angry voice.

The answer is: Nobody knows. According to the inside report, the SHINee fanmeeting was decided by the general stockholders of the company (Approximately 7-10 very wealthy businessmen). The agreement also indicated that there will be a chance of SHINee disbandment if ever the fanmeeting becomes a fail, SHINee hiatus if they deserve a 2nd chance.

“Are they serious about filling up a 5 thousand seating capacity for just a fan meeting??” Leeteuk of Super Junior uttered in disbelief. “Will they be able to fill it out when we all know what the fandom is going through as of now?”

“How can they be able to capture fan’s attention to return with only 4 members?!” Taeyeon of SNSD uttered with a huge imaginary question mark on her face.

“They are supposed to side with SHINee since they’re SM Artists. Why are they giving the boys such hard time?” Victoria of F(x) can be heard with her sweet voice.

“I feel so worried about SHINee-sunbae… We should do something, too.” The maknae group, EXO-K’s leader Suho, said.

One of the few reasons why SM leaders have to gather will be about this stuff. HELPING OTHERS.

“Now, we should do something in order to help the boys.” BoA said. All of them gathered in one of SM’s practice studio in the company.

“Cassies.”

“ELFS.”

“SONEs.”

“Pluses.”

“EXOTICS”

“Plus my fans and the SHINee World. Let’s make this work.” BoA announced.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Soojin was worried over the fanmeeting SM arranged for the 4 members of SHINee who are currently in Seoul.

She suddenly wants to call Onew and tell him he should help out since SHINee’s career is in the fanmeeting’s hands. But she doesn’t know how to do it. She has no idea where Onew is, and why his number cannot be contacted.

She was in deep thought when her daughter came in. “Umma…” She called.

“Yes, baby?” She smiled at her cute daughter who seems to be enjoying her stay with her grandparents and Uncle Jaejin.

“When are we going home to our house?” She asked.

“Soon baby.” That was the only thing she can answer. “Why? Don’t you want to stay long with grandma, grandpa, and Uncle?”

“I want to be with them, but I really miss Jinki-appa. I want to see him. Is he going to visit us, soon, umma?” She said with such puppy eyes.

Seeing how Sooki resembles her father, she always remembers Onew’s face on her mind. “He’ll be here soon, baby. He will be the one to pick us up and will return home together.” She said, hoping it would soon come true.

“Are you going to watch SHINee’s fanmeeting, noona?” Jaejin asked her.

“No. A lot of fans probably hate me. It’s hard to fill the arena with the number of fans that left the fandom. If I ever appear, I doubt even one fan will come. They probably hate me to that extent. They might probably be thinking I used Oppa for some sort of my personal interest.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “But all I pray for right now is the success of the fanmeeting. It’s one of Oppa’s treasured possessions. He should never lose it.”