We have come to this

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“We’re still under a contract, Park Soojin. You cannot stop right here.” – Lee Soo Man.

“Then what to do now?” Soojin looked helplessly to Onew who badly wanted to talk to at the moment but he knew he can’t meddle with the boss-artist relationship of the two.

Lee Sooman looked at the five guys sitting not that far away from where he and Soojin are. “The concert planning has started, so help out.”

SHINee boys automatically focused attention to Lee Sooman.

“You graduated on a certain field and you probably have the knowledge about these matters.”

“So you’re telling me to…”

“I’m telling you to give me a report about how the next concert should be. What songs to sing, what kinds of VCR to play, what will be each members’ solo performance. I want you to detail me out everything that will happen from the start to finish. I need that 3 days from now.” Lee Sooman was tapping a pen on the table. “It’s not that difficult, right? You can plan everything while staying at home, with your daughter beside you. Pretty much worry free…” He chuckled.

“I… I..” Soojin cannot think straight.

“If you haven’t realized it yet, YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE HEAD COORDINATOR FOR THE NEXT SHINEE WORLD CONCERT. Goodluck and see you 3 days later.”

“Oh and before you go… Once you fail at the 1st concert here in Seoul, our original agreement will resume. There are lots of offer given to you. If you’re not sure about this work, then you can start picking out the projects you want to do.”

“No Sir. I can do this. See you in 3 days.” 

 

Five Shining Boys.

One Dream.

One Stage.

One Fanclub.

One World.

One Music.

Can the wife handle everything well??

That's when Half of the Plan actually came from a cute 3 year old SHINee daughter.