Jinki Appa's number 1 and 2 fan

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

“Umma!!!!” Soo Ki ran towards Soo Jin as soon as she saw her.

“Soo Ki-ah!” Soo Jin was as happy as her.

Onew on the other hand was surprised, too. Soo Jin just came from work.

He was relieved someone will take charge of Soo Ki but he doesn’t care, though, if he is to do it for a week.

“How are you, baby?” Soo Jin asked after kissing her daughter.

“I’m really really really okay, umma!” Her daughter said in delight.

Onew laughed a bit. Soo Ki’s habit of repeating words when expressing her expression was inherited from her.

“Did appa take care of you well?”

She nodded happily and excitedly.

“Appa is dancing! Like this!” Soo Ki made random hand movement that made the two laughed.

“Oh, really? Appa danced like that?”

“Deh, umma!” She said happily.

Soo Jin leaned in closer to whisper to her baby. “Umma got a surprise for you, but appa must not see it. Are you excited?”

“Shhhh.” Soo Ki put her fingers on her lips.

“Soo Jin-ah. Let’s eat breakfast first.” Onew stood up to get her a plate. She held Soo Ki’s hand and sat to the table with him.

Should I ask her about the trip? Onew was hesitating if he should initiate a talk or just finish his meal.

Should I tell him about what happened on my trip? Soo Jin was reluctant to talk to him, too. He might be not interested at all, though. And I feel more sorry for leaving Soo Ki to him when he has a schedule to accomplish yesterday, too.

“So you had a schedule yesterday. I’m sorry I had to leave her to you.” She said.

“No. Don’t feel sorry about it. I enjoyed the schedules with Soo Ki. Right, babe?” Soo Jin saw how the two grinned happily to each other.

The two just became attached to each other. Should I get jealous now, Soo Ki-ah? She laughed inside. Things are going smoother that how she expected everything to be before. Seeing how Soo Ki treats her appa with love, he must be really considerate of her.

“Well… Uhh.” Onew was capturing a perfect moment to say something. “Do you mind if I leave today?”

Onew’s question made her confused. “Huh?”

“Well, Lee Teuk hyung will absent for his shows today, and they asked me to replace those 3 recordings that he will have today. Do you mind if I go?” He asked her.

She confusingly nodded. “Well… Of course you can.” She looked at her food instead because she felt awkward. “If you said yes then you have to go for sure.”

“I haven’t said yes.” He admitted. “I just thought maybe I should ask you first. What do you think?”

Will he reject it if I say I don’t want him to go today? Soo Jin felt really weird. Why does he have to ask me these things when he can answer to it himself?

“Can you not go?”

“Should I reject it then?”

“No, I’m just kidding.” Soo Jin confirmed he’ll say no if she tells him to. “Just go. It’s okay.” She said.

“Will you be fine here with just the two of you?” He asked full of concern.

“Yes. Of course.” She smiled.

>>>>>><<<<<< 

As soon as Soo Jin heard the van left…

“I’ve got the surprise here, Soo Ki-ah!” They ran towards her bag.

“Look! It’s Appa and Uncles!”

Soo Jin bought all the albums SHINee had. Starting from the first album , down to the most recent one. She even got some posters and other freebies.

“Umma! Appa is everywhere!” She said.

“Let me tell you Soo Ki… Appa is in a famous idol group called…”

“SHINee!! SHINee!!” Soo Ki knew it already.

“I’m surprised Soo Ki knew it all! Now. This one is their first concert. Do you want to watch it with umma?”

“Yes, umma!! Yes! Yes!” Her daughter felt really really excited.

It’s time to know more about SHINee’s Onew.

The two really looked like spazzing fangirls while watching their first ever concert. Soo Ki still has the lightstick the fan gave her. They went to their room, closed the lights, and watch the concert with lightstick on.

SHINee is so cool~ I regret not listening to them before.

Whenever Onew’s face is being closed up, Soo Ki will scream. “Jinki-appa Saranghaee!!!!!”

Oh? She’s screaming like a fangirl, eh? Where and when did she learn that?

Probably, it was Uncle Joon’s influence on her.

They finished the DVD but Soo Ki wants to see her appa more.

“Should we watch videos from internet then?”

The two just made the day a complete SHINee Spazzing Day.. well, probably just Jinki Appa’s spazzing day.

They checked videos on Youtube and saw fancams, guestings, and compilations of Onew Sangtae.

Onew Sangtae??

“Umma… Why is appa like that?” She can’t help but laugh on Soo Ki’s random comment. “Appa doesn’t care for himself. We should get angry!” She said.

Onew’s fall on the stairs while recording yunhanam, Onew’s fall on the chair while recording for Makbanshi, his fall during performances, the moment he hit his head somewhere. Every accident Onew had that was posted on line, they saw it.

But to top it all, they also heard how sweet appa can sing. How he smiles and how he melts everybody’s heart on his performance.

Soo Ki’s smile, gentleness, sweetness, randomness, and cheerfulness were all inherited from you, Onew-ssi.

----------

Just randomly saying hi to our cute Jinki - appa.