SHINee World Concert -- Last day

Hello, Onew-appa

(A/N: This will be a very long chapter ~ Hold on.)

 

>>>>> Morning <<<<<

On the stage was SHINee having a break. They are sitting on the floor listening to their live voices that were recorded a while ago during rehearsal.

“Jonghyun-ah.” Onew called.

“Eh?”

“Can I borrow your phone and use your account on that site?”

“What site?”

“tweety bird? Big bird? Tweety? Something like that.” Onew was confused about the name of the site.

“It’s twitter, hyung. TWITTER.” Jonghyun corrected and took his phone out. “Ok, just go here… and then there.”

“I’ll just type here and press this?” Jonghyun nodded.

He was having a hard time using the application but ended it up successfully. He turned the phone back to Jonghyun after several minutes. “Thanks.”

“You tweeted? What did you say?” Jonghyun checked his previous tweet and chuckled. “See? You’re helping us in our revenge, aren’t you?”

Onew chuckled and shook his head a little. “I just think it would be fun. Her surprise involved only her and the staff. We have an advantage because we can connive with the fans, too.”

“Yeah~” The two of them high fived.

>>>>>>  10 minutes before the concert <<<<<<<<

Soojin was peeping from the backstage when Ms. Choi called her attention.

“Unnie~” She uttered when she saw her.

“Don’t you want to experience watching SHINee on the exact stage?” She uttered. “Here.” Jung Ha unnie handed her a lightstick. “Let’s watch SHINee as fans, not as coordinators who are keeping track of everything.” She smiled at her.

“B-but… what if something wrong happened?”

“Aish~ This has been the 22nd concert and nothing bad happened all along. Let’s go. I saved seats in the front so we will see them clearly.” She immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her over outside.

“Unniee!!!!!” The fans immediately screamed as soon as they saw her coming.

She tried to smile but her embarrassment cannot be hidden.

“How dare her going to the concert on the last day?” She heard someone from her back. Soojin wants to laugh on her mind. They didn’t know she is even the mastermind of the whole concert.

“Yah! Don’t you know that Soojin was --”

Soojin stopped her unnie’s wide mouth. “Unnie, don’t tell them. It’s enough.” She smiled and continued walking.

There’s a 2 minute countdown on the huge monitor in front of the stage and Soojin didn’t know why she suddenly feel nervous. This is the 22nd time she’s going to see the concert but this is the first time she’ll see the whole performance from the audience seat.

She dialed Hye Shin’s number to call Sooki. She was there because Sooki threw a little tantrum this morning and was crying because she wanted to watch Koala Kid (the one where Taemin was a dubber).

“Sooki ah… you’re not crying anymore?”

“De, umma.. Mianhaeyo~~” She said.

“Aniyo, aegi-ah. It’s okay. Yah, do you know umma is in the audience and will watch appa’s concert?” She asked excitedly.

“Really, umma?! That’s great!” She replied excitedly.

10 … 9 … 8 …

“Aegi-ah, the concert’s gonna start. I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

“Deh, umma!”

She wasn’t sure but she felt her jaw dropping as soon as it started.

“Oh My God, is this the concert?!” Now she’s certain it was the scream that she made.

She really can’t believe the concert she planned all along was as beautiful and as powerful as that. Seeing it live and from the front, she cannot not say WOW. As if Onew knew she was there. He quickly changed position with Minho and sang right in front of her. He wasn’t looking at her, though.

She was laughing herself out when funny VCRs were played. For once, she wanted to boast to everybody that she was the one who made all that.

Then Onew’s solo stage arrived.

The original setup of Onew’s solo was like this.

The lights will stay off until 3 seconds after the song started playing. After Onew’s first “Ohhhh~”, it will light and what will appear to fans is Onew in the very middle of the stage.

But this time…

“Can you please turn on the lights on stage or at least give me the spotlight?” Few seconds after he talked, the spotlight was already on.

“Normally when I sing this song on stage, I am wearing a very very white suit. Coordi noona told me she decided for me to wear it so I will look like a prince charming to everyone.”

“Deh!” The fans answered.

“I have the crown among us five when it comes to being the worst dresser. Key even told me I once wore tennis apparel while traveling abroad.”

The fans laughed.

“But someone told me I look greater with clothes I choose for myself.” He smiled at everyone. “She told me I never really have to give an effort upon looking good. I can walk barefooted on the street and I will still look…” He hesitated to continue. “According to her… handsome.”

A loud scream was heard again.

“So I decided to have my solo performance tonight while wearing the clothes I choose by myself. This may look odd and weird, but clothes like this really make me comfortable. And also, I’ve been singing this song for a lot of times and I dedicate those moments to the fans. I hope it doesn’t hurt that I’m singing this final solo not as SHINee’s Onew, but as someone’s Lee Jinki. Standing in front of you now is not the prince charming idol… but a as someone’s husband.”

Fans screamed, not in protest, but with the thought that they feel overwhelmed and in love with him for being someone’s husband.

The song started playing…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0htmsKfnZQ

**Soojin**

As how I understand the words he said…

He was dedicating to me the last performance of their concert…

I felt happy but I don’t want to cry…

Hearing his voice…

I want to thank myself for asking him to sing it…

Gosh… is it just me or he seems to be feeling the song so much?

The man I love is there, singing, not as an idol, but as my husband.

“Now I can’t go on without you…

I’m …

I can’t fake it…

I’m not that strong without you…

Never thought I could love you…

The way I do…”

The lights went off right after the music stopped… but Onew didn’t end there for he uttered “Saranghae, Park Soojin.” at the end.

It made the audience crazy… they were all spazzing about how sweet Onew is to his wife.

>>>>>>>>> ENCORE <<<<<<<<<<

Soojin was excited on this particular part.

For the last surprise VCR, she prepared a video message from the CEO himself, Lee Sooman. On this video, he also announced SHINee’s 3 month vacation and freedom to go anywhere. She thought it will be daebak.

“Watch out SHINee…” She whispered to herself. She wanted to see them surprised for one last time.

But it turned out to be not the same as what she expected when the one who almost jumped off her seat is her. Her face was suddenly flashed on the monitor.

“Omo!!!!”

She remembered it was the photo they took just a while ago. She never really thought it will be like this. After the photo are some words… It’s a different VCR. She wanted to vanish on the spot.

She recalled Jonghyun’s words before, “The one who keep on surprising us with those VCR will be gaining something in return.”

What’s written on the VCR is…

Everybody sure knows who this girl is…

For she shocked the whole SHINee World a year ago when her relationship with the leader was revealed…

The mother of the cutest SHINee baby…

The one who even shocked everybody with her dancing and acting skills…

Her singing voice is yet to be discovered, though…

We’re sure Lee Sooman will immediately release an album once he found out she has a good voice…

And for all you know… she is also the one responsible for all the happenings in the concert.

(Stolen photos of her were soon flashed.

When she was giving water to SHINee.

When she was giving them tshirts because they were sweaty.

When she was drying Onew’s hair.

When she was talking to the one that will set the wirings for SHINee’s hanging in the air moments.

When she was talking to the security team.

When she was peeping at the backstage during SHINee’s performance.

When she was fixing Jonghyun’s neck tie.

When she was putting extra gel on Taemin’s hair.

When she was helping Key set up his microphone.

When she voluntarily wiped few drops of sweat on Minho’s forehead.

When she was cupping Onew’s face and smiling at him.

When she was hugging tightly as Onew cried.

When she jumped on her to kiss her husband.)

The concert won’t be as successful if it wasn’t for her intelligence to create such a program.

Thank you very much, Chief Director for SHINee World Concert Tour, Park Soo Jin!

“And as she thought she would never be coming up to stage….”

Onew went towards her and lend his hand. She doesn’t want to come up, but fangirls were screaming that she needs to be seen by everyone.

She gave up in the end and went on the stage. As soon as she came up the stage… a huge banner suddenly came out..

It’s her photo from one of her endorsements before (when she suddenly became a celebrity). A caption was indicated on the side saying… “Lee Jinki belongs to her.”

She started crying… and it made the 4 boys laughed in excitement, while Onew held his hand tightly.

“We got you there, Soojin. Surprise!!!!” Jonghyun laughed out loud.

He was about to pour water on Soojin when Onew stopped him. “She has no other clothes and we are still attending a closing event later.” Onew said and jonghyun backed off.

(A/N: We are nearing the M chapter so... stop for a while. /evil laughs/)