I must forget

Hello, Onew-appa

Onew couldn't keep everything as a secret and so he decided to tell the members what happened this morning when he woke up... at least up to what he could still recall.

 

Wow, hyung...” Jonghyun shook his head as he made a chuckling sound. “I'm proud to know you can be such a killer... but I want to kill you for not even getting her name.” He said.

 

Is she pretty? Tell me how she looks like...” Minho leaned forward as if trying to get more information from the hyung. Onew shook his head and rolled his eyes.

 

Didn't you hear what I said? I want to forget about it. Why do you need to ask if she's pretty or not?” Onew got irritated because again, her face entered his face and he still couldn't forget how she looked that morning.

 

Tell us.” Key uttered.

 

Her black wavy hair extends few inches below her shoulders. She has a milky white skin that is so soft. Her soft thin lips are naturally red. She has long eyelashes. She probably stands at least 5'3'' in height. She has a small brown mole on the right side of her neck. She has...”

 

Wow, I can already see her precisely in my mind.” Key said as he looked up the ceiling. “Really, hyung... are you sure you're not a ert?”

 

Yah! I'm not!” Onew shouted back quickly defending himself. “That thing happened without my control. I was drunk... and so she were... of course we will...” He paused for a while and shook his head. “But.. we're not really sure if something happened. Who knows... maybe we just slept together and that's it.” He said and shrugged.

 

What?!” Jonghyun, Key, and Minho all said with their jaw dropping. “Are you thinking in the right way, hyung? You found yourself the next morning lying beside her, , with no clothes with you... and then you saw bloodstain on the bedsheet. Now tell me nothing really happened.” Key added.

 

You took her ity away from her.” Jonghyun said.

 

YAH! I didn't!” Onew shouted... but realized Jonghyun has the point. “I wasn't intending to...” He uttered after a while.

 

What will happen if that girl gets pregnant and bear your baby?” Key asked worriedly. “Oh my... that is very wrong, hyung! You need to take responsibility for it!!” He shouted.

 

Hyung... Nothing forms on the first try.”

 

All eyes went straight to Taemin when they heard him say that. Key frowned, “Very well, Taeminnie... Very well... You can say those stuff at your age, I really admire you...” His eyes then switched to Jonghyun and he hit him on his lap. “YAH! What are you teaching the kid! You erted Kim Jonghyun!”

 

Yah! I'm not teaching him anything! Stop hitting me!!” Jonghyun said and tried to avoid his hit as much as possible.

 

Hey, guys, stop now.” Onew said. “We should forget this, okay? Even the girl herself told me she'll believe nothing happened. That means she wants to forget about it, too... and if ever she gets pregnant and wants me to take responsibility... she herself will go to me and ask for help. We don't need to worry so much about it.”

 

Onew took his phone and deleted the video. “Let this go. Nothing happened. Forget the past and let's move on... as if nothing happened.” He looked at each of them and warned, “I don't want this to be discussed again starting this moment.” He said.

 

It should be a baby boy.” Jonghyun uttered out of nowhere.

 

We had Yoogeun. Let's look forward for a baby girl.” Taemin replied.

 

Onew hyung can create his own family anytime soon... though I think SHINee World won't accept it.” Key said.

 

They will. I'm confident they will. SHINee World has been our strongest foundation... for sure they will always be beside us.. whatever happens.” Minho answered.

 

I said let's stop conversing about this!” Onew said in an authoritative voice and stood up as he marched his way towards his room. He shut it loudly and locked it. He threw himself on the bed and looked up the ceiling.

 

Why does your face keep on registering in my mind?” He sighed as he took one pillow and pressed it against his face.

 

Why can I still smell you? Ugh. I must be crazy.”

 


I keep on picturing Onew as a father in my mind that's why I keep on re-writing this one.

LOL. I need inspiration for Highschool Battle, but I promise I'll get there soon. :D