Overheard

Hello, Onew-appa

(A/N: What's up, guys??)

 

“Yah! Lee Jinki! Who do you think you are, huh?! Huh! Huh!” Soo Jin shouted as she punched Soo Ki’s tokki  number 1.  “I hate you! I thought you are a good man but you are not! You deserve this!” She punched the tokki one last time.

Then the pitiful face of tokki welcomed her. “Oh? Is it just me or you look exactly like that person?” She asked herself, then gave the toy one last punch. “You deserve that! Should I give you another punch?”

Her fist was about to land to the well bruised toy when her phone suddenly rang. It was Hye Shin, her very best friend.

“Oh? Hye Shin-ah! You came back?” She happily said when she heard her bestfriend’s voice.

“Yaahhh~ and so I heard you are living with Soo Ki-appa already.” She sounded like teasing her.

Soo Jin threw herself on the bed.

“Yes. And it’s frustrating.” She answered.

“How long have you been together?”

“Probably 4 months already.”

“4 months and living with him frustrates you? Why?”

Soo Jin told her everything about Onew and Han JaeKyung.

“Yah… You like him, don’t you?” Hye Shin answered.

“Of course not. I just don’t think dating someone else is proper when you already have a child.”

“But you like him, Park Soojin. You do.”

“No I don’t.”

“I’m not asking you a Yes or No question. I’m telling it to you now. YOU. LIKE.HIM. If you think you don’t then let me say it again: YOU LIKE LEE JIN KI.”

She only heard Soojin’s sigh.

“Okay. I’m used to you whining over something that doesn’t need to be whined about. But for everybody’s sake, Soojin. Can you widen your mind just a little more?”

“I hate you, you know?” Soojin just said.

“Firstly, that story happened long time ago. And do you really think Onew could do that? I mean, if you know Onew’s attitude is like that, then go, I’ll allow you to sulk all you want. Secondly, even if Onew tried to avoid that Han Jaekyung, he can’t do it as you wish because he’s her boss. And they work together because she’s also a model. You must know it very well because you almost have the same work. You know you can’t choose people to work with, right?”

Soojin had to admit her bestfriend got a very good point there.

“You know what, Soojin? The very good thing that you can do now is to go to Onew-ssi, talk to him about it. JUST. JUST DON’T SHOUT AT HIM, WILL YOU?”

“Why are you stressing it out, you b*tch!”

“I’m stressing it out because I know you pretty well. And I have the feeling that you already did.” She said. “Anyways, as what I was telling you. Go to him, talk to him nicely, tell him everything you want to tell nicely.”

“You mean tell him that I like him? NO WAY.”

“Why? Is that the thing you want to tell Onew-ssi?”

Soojin couldn’t answer.

“Yahh~ Soojin ah, I got you there now.” She chuckled. “It’s up to you. Be extra nice to him. He’s not someone else. You know, you can hit me all the time, curse me all the time, but you can do that to him. Right now, Lee Jinki is the most important person in your life. Then Sooki comes after him, then it’s your parents, your sibling, your parent-in-laws, and then I.”

“Sooki’s not first?”

“Lee Jinki is.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

She learned that Onew went straight to the SHINee dorm that afternoon after their schedule.

Fine, let’s have a talk to him.

So the door was left open. She helped herself into coming inside.

“But hyung, you should do something to start an argument.” Soojin paused upon hearing Jonghyun talk.

“If you don’t do anything after this, Soojin will just avoid you and won’t talk. You should try putting up a scenario that will cause the two of you to fight. Then she’ll just blurt out that she likes you… then that’s how you reply back… ‘b-but… Soojin. I like you, too.’ “ Key said, almost telling the whole scenario in his mind.

Just what exactly are they talking about?

“She’s really angry. Jae Kyung noona went overboard. I mean, I thank him for cooperating with us, but I’m pretty sure Soojin just lost patience because of what noona did.” Onew said.

“Everything will be alright once the two of you confess to each other.” Minho uttered.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to lose against her, too, hyung?” Jonghyun chuckled. “I mean, we know you’re soft and just don’t want any argument, but hyung, can you please stop being ever so gentle? Is it always okay for you to lose? I mean, everytime we argue as a group, we know you had a good point but you don’t allow yourself to stand up and confront us. There were times when we know you don’t feel good about anything we do but you never complain.”

“When we try to go against your decision, you just let it off and tell us it’s okay. You’re such a reliable leader but sometimes I think you’re not using your power to the fullest, hyung.”

“You’re so kind that it almost pains us.” Taemin uttered. “I you but you always seem to be fine with it. You hear people’s ugly comment but you don’t argue back.”

“That’s why it always has to be us defending you. Are you really gonna allow Soojin treat you as someone who doesn’t have much power over her? She’s your wife, hyung, for crying out loud!” Jonghyun said with raging voice.

Soojin wiped the tears on her face. They were tears of hatred and not tears of sorrow. She can’t understand why Onew has to do this to her.

So he wants me to confess to him? He’s making me jealous just for that? Those stories they told me are all lies? They just made me a stupid person.

I hate you, SHINee. I hate you.