I just love you to bits.

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“I love you, hyung.” Taemin uttered out of nowhere. “And I’m sure Soojin does, too.”

“The problem with you is that, both of you have all the emotions. It’s just that… you don’t know how to express them to each other. You were always okay about being ‘just fine’. Everything about you and her were like ‘okay’. You know what I mean, hyung? It would be nice if you both know it’s already love, and that being together is not just ‘okay’, but absolutely ‘great’.” Jonghyun couldn’t express what he wanted to say.

“I got you.” Key chuckled. “I just want to remind all of you we’re going to have our schedule tomorrow at 9:30 am and we will end at 10 pm.”

“Then should we sleep now?” Minho asked.

“No. I just want Onew hyung to decide if he’s going to make it up to her tonight or wait another 24 hours before he gets to talk to her again.”

“I’m scared.” Onew uttered.

“Yaiishh!” Jonghyun let out a loud ‘tsk’. “Why would you, hyung? She’s your wife! She’s no different from you at all!”

“B-but… I’m gonna tell her I love her? For real?”

“Not only that.” Key said. “You will tell her everything Jonghyun hyung said a while ago.”

Onew showed them suddenly his WTF face. “Eotokkae? I didn’t memorize it all.” He said looking so confused and lost.

“Just… Just stand up there, hyung. Go home and talk to her.” Minho pulled Onew to stand up. “Or I’ll go tell her what you want to say. It won’t look nice, right?” Minho chuckled as if what he thought about doing is disgusting.

“B-but… I… I can’t.” Onew stood there stagnantly.

“No, you can.” Minho, Key and Jonghyun held Onew together and forced him out of the rooftop.

“Jonghyun hyung said a lot of things but the truth is… LOVE is just something that makes someone so crazy. Ah, really.” Taemin sighed and ran to reach his hyungs.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Soojin was looking on an empty space on the bed with Sooki sleeping soundly beside her.

I won’t cry. I won’t cry. Park Soojin won’t cry. I will not cry.

Out of nowhere, Jonghyun appeared.

“Ssshhh.” Jonghyun said when he entered. “You might wake her up.”

He gently pulled her out of the bed and lead her outside.

“Yah, Jonghyun-ssi, where are we going?”

Until she realized they were heading into Onew’s room.

He pushed her gently inside. “Do well. We’ll take care of Sooki for a while.” After saying that, the door immediately went closed and locked.

“Soojin-ah.”

The voice suddenly ran through her body, inside her bones, down to her soul. She turned around slowly, revealing right in front of her was Onew standing.

This is it. Be ready to accept everything, Soojin. You should handle everything well. Don’t cry. He’ll feel guilty.

“Do you know how much I hated you just now?” Onew started speaking.

She looked down, afraid that she’ll cry once she meets Onew’s eyes that were full of hatred.

Onew walked slowly as he approached Soojin.

“I’ve never been like this in the 25 years of my existence. I’ve never been this angry. I’ve never been this mad. For once, I suddenly wished someone would die right in front of me. You know who I am talking about, right?”

He stopped few inches away from her.

Soojin was a little short, so what’s in front of her now is Onew’s chest. She can even hear his heartbeats.

“Do you know how much you hurt me? Do you know how much I suffered right until this moment? Do you have any idea how broken my heart is?”

“I… I’m sorry.” Was all she could say.

“You shouldn’t have gotten the contract signed.”

“I… I just wanted you to be proud. I want to”

Onew suddenly hit the wall behind her with his palm, enclosing her with both her arms that were on her both side.

“And who even told you I wasn’t proud of you in the first place?”

Soojin could even smell his breathe, but she was still bowing her head.

“You’re hurting me for such a lame reason, Park Soojin. You’re not making me any happy. You’re making me suffer. You make me go crazy that I even started doing the things I don’t normally do. You bring out the best in me, but you happened to have the ability of bringing out the worst in me, too. I don’t know, I probably just..” Onew paused and thought if he should continue.

“just.. just love you that much.”

Soojin suddenly looked up to him, and saw tears on Onew’s face.

“Even if it hurts, I’m willing to love you even more. Bad girl. You’re so bad but I don’t really care, I just love you that much.” Onew said as tears gently fall from his eyes.

And so Soojin’s tears suddenly fell, too. She cried. Tears were falling down nonstop. She tried wiping it but it doesn’t stop.

“Y-you’re crying.” Onew uttered.

“I can hold it in… but your tears make me so weak. I’m sorry. I really do. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I swear. Please oppa, forgive…” She wasn’t able to continue her words when Onew suddenly occupied her lips.

There were no words at all.

Just the two of them.

Standing together.

With tears in their eyes.

And lips pressed against each other.

“Just… Can you just love me and Sooki? Pay no attention to anything else.” He said, kind of with authority but with plead.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. “My world, I promise, will only revolve around you and our daughter.” She planted the softest and gentlest kiss on his lips and tightly hugged him, not even wanting to let go.

“And I love you… everything about you.” Soojin said while hugging Onew.