Just like that?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

The whole management of SM Entertainment was shocked when a photo of a child surfaced the internet world yesterday morning. It caused a lot of issues to be stirred and speculations to be believed. Indeed, the photo that was posted what that of Onew’s 3 year old legitimate daughter.

Lee Soo Ki, age 3, was born in China to a Korean mother, Park Soo Jin, on April 21, 2012. She and her mother lived there for about 3 years and decided to go back to Korea for the official introduction to the public.

Park Soo Jin and Lee Jin Ki were married on Dec. 13, 2011 after 6 years of being together. The reason why this has been kept into the public is because the couple wanted to have privacy between the two of them. Park Soo Jin belongs to a private family so they are strict when it comes to their personal life. But Park Soo Jin knows Onew has to reveal the truth soon, and so they come to announce their relationship and to introduce their child.

Above all these, SHINee Onew will continue his promotions with the members. The disbandment or Onew’s withdrawal to the group is not true at all. We are hoping for your understanding and please still support SHINee.

We apologize, though, for the troubles that this announcement brought to SHINee’s fans and supporters.

Eyes fixed on the computer screen, the two weren’t able to talk after reading the announcement.

“Great story, huh?” Onew uttered in amusement.

“A complete love story. Such a dreamy couple.” Soo Jin said while shaking her head. “Do you think they’ll believe this?”

“Well… If we tell them the real story, do you think they’ll believe in it more?” He looked at her with wide eyes. She shook her head continuously.

“Not at all.” She replied. “Hey, hey, go to the portal sites and see the fans reaction.” She said.

“No. Let’s not go there.”

“Let’s see. Come on.”

“I don’t like reading it. It makes me worry more.” He admitted.

“If we know what the fans think, then we can think of a way to clear those things. Like for example… sometimes during interviews, the host will ask the frequently discussed topic on the sites regarding that group. If you don’t have enough back ground of it, it’s either you buckle before answering, or you won’t have a good answer for it at all. It’s better to be ready than feel sorry later on.”

“You sure know how this thing works, huh?” Onew smirked and showed his you-got-me-there-thinking look.

“That’s how my work works. And you should know it, too, because you’re an idol.”

So Soo Jin wins. Since Onew didn’t know where to go (since he never really tried to see what the fans were saying about them), it’s Soo Jin’s researched ability that worked.

“Here.” She said after clicking one of Onew’s biggest fansites in Korea.

“I can’t believe oppa did this to us.”

“3 years married after 6 years of dating? That means Onew is already in a relationship 2 years before he debuted? Everything was a lie? That he never dated all his life? OMG. Someone kill me now.”

“Why, Onew, why?”

“I can let this pass… but I swear I’ll kill someone if the rest of the members have this kind of news, too.”

“But the baby is too cute not to be accepted, guys, look, it’s a SHINee baby!”

“Okay, so Onew appa, I mean oppa is already married, and to top it all, has a child. Wow great news. Can I go to heaven now? Or should I say hell?”

“I hate that , stealing Onew oppa away from all the Shawols. I hate you. Die, , die.”

She shook her head and tried to ignore those hateful comments. One of them really caught their attention.

“Guys, calm. This is the very reason why Onew decided to hide this from the fans. Of course, he has to take care of his beloved, too, and he knows very well that some of us might act like an angry monster ready to kill someone. I felt disappointed to Onew at first but coming to reality, he sure did what was right. And besides, they’ve been together 2 years before Lee Jin Ki became Onew. So practically and literally speaking, Jinki belongs to Soo Jin in the very first place. Aren’t you guys happy she was willing to share her boyfriend to thousands of girls claiming him as theirs? I want to give her a round of applause now. Being able to endure all the sacrifices for 9 years and coming out today because their daughter needs some recognition as a SHINee baby, too.”

>>>>>><<<<<< 

The first 2 weeks of that revelation was a hell for both Onew and Soo Jin. They have to go out with bodyguards with them.

She had been suffering a lot lately, but she doesn’t know why she isn’t complaining. Maybe because Onew seemed to be carrying out so well? Seeing him smile and chuckle in the middle of this huge mess brings her such a light feeling and it suddenly brightens up her day.

One night, Soo Jin was sitting in front of her laptop…

Soo Ki is so cute!”

"Soo Ki yah, come to unnie!!"

"Soo Ki and Yoogeun should date in the future."

“OMG! I want to see her with Onew!”

“Can they guest the little kid on some show?!”

“She should really follow the footstep of his appa!”

 

Suddenly, Soo Jin couldn’t react why on Earth did Shawols accepted that fact in a span of 2 weeks, even making Soo Ki loved by all the fans.

“Seriously? Onew and Soo Ki’s charms are… over limits.” She shook her head while smiling.