ILLegal ?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

“SM Entertainment under controversy for the marriage scheme of SHINee’s Onew.”

Soojin dropped the plate she was holding as soon as she heard the daily entertainment news report on television. She was frozen and couldn’t react at first.

“Jinnie-ah, are you alright?” Onew peeped out from the kitchen door, checking what happened to her. “Aren’t you wounded?” He walked towards her and saw the frozen expression of Soojin. “Why?” He asked worriedly.

“As of now, fans, specifically those of SHINee, are waiting for SM Entertainment’s official announcement regarding the rumored hoax marriage of their artist, Onew.”

He automatically looked at the television right after he heard the reporter.

“W-what?” He said instead of blurting out “WHAT THE ”.

They were both staring at the television quietly when Jonghyun and Key came rushing in.

“Hyung, Jin-ah!” Jonghyun said and ran over.

“Yah! Careful! There’s a broken plate!” Key was conscious enough to notice the pieces of plate scattered on the floor.

“Have you seen the news? No… you need to see those articles that are posted on line.” Jonghyun said after stopping inches away from the broken pieces of plate.

“What articles?”

“Here.” Jonghyun showed them his phone. He was completely worried over everything. “Read every word.”

The first article he showed her was the ex-boyfriend’s blog.

“Soojin-ah.” Key handed her his phone, the same article can be seen.

“A-aniya..” Soojin whispered weakly as she read the ex’s blog. “W..why…”

“And the other one.” The two took their phone and changed it to the 2nd article.

“F.. fake? What is fake? The marriage contract?” Onew asked in disbelief. “Are they saying we’re not really married?” He looked at Soojin and she was like… not reacting at all. She was staring at the phone for too long.

“This is not right… and this person, Soojin. Do you know who he is?”

Soojin reluctantly nodded. “Y-yes… he was the one I’m telling you who left me when he knew I was pregnant.” She admitted.

“So what guts made him write this, then? He has nothing to do with you, anyway.”

“Hyung~” Jonghyun uttered when he heard Onew’s I-am-starting-to-get-pissed tone.

“Change your clothes… we’re going to the company.” Onew handed back Jonghyun his phone and went upstairs. Sooki came in.

“Oh, baby, take care, there’s a broken plate.” Key lifted up Sooki.

“What’s happening, uncle?” She asked.

“Do you want to play with us in the dorm right now? And I’m going to cook you your favorite chocolate waffle!” Key said excitedly.

“De, uncle! Let’s eat!”

The two boys left with Sooki and allowed the couple to do what they need to do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“What are you saying all the papers we signed are fake?” Onew looked intensely at Lee Sooman who was facing them both.

“We didn’t authenticate your marriage for we never knew both of you will decide to stay together in the end. We thought that it will be a good idea to just present something tangible to people if they ask for those but we never really registered both of you as couple.” Lee Sooman admitted. “I don’t know what got into that guy’s mind that he posted such words when he must be staying silent all the while, and I pretty have no idea where did they ever learn the hoax marriage.”

“What are we going to do now?” Onew asked.

“I don’t know. I have no idea. Let’s stand by and not admit anything yet. Let see what happens.”

Lee Sooman’s mind doesn’t work properly at all times, and now that he knows he made such a big mess over little decision he made before, he has no idea in mind as to how to correct everything and make it fall into their proper places.

But Soojin and Onew were both in a shock, realizing that they never really got considered as legal couple.