Jonghyun's plan

Hello, Onew-appa

 

It was like time stopped even on SHINee members when they saw Soojin and Onew on that position.

Jaws suddenly dropped. Key covered his mouth, Minho let out a loud “Woah!”, Jonghyun almost drooled, while Taemin was like “Are they kissing?”.

That concert was just the beginning of the 6 month world tour concert of SHINee. This major success gave Soojin, SHINee, and the whole staff much needed determination to do better on the 2nd day.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was eager to know who was behind the surprise VCR that they saw before the concert ended.

“Perhaps, it’s Soojin?” Key said as the three of them talked including Minho.

“But she didn’t tell us all along.” Jonghyun answered.

Minho blurted out, “Are you stupid, hyung? Of course, she wouldn’t. It’s a surprise, after all!”

They were talking privately when Onew came out of nowhere.

“I heard Soojin’s name.” Onew uttered. “What is it?”

“Yah~ Hyung. Just because we just saw the two of you kissed a while ago doesn’t mean we care about it too much.” Key said in annoyance.

“But Soojin was completely hot during that moment. Seeing how she took the initiative to do that, she must be really in love with you.” Jonghyun commented.

“Unlike hyung who is very reserved when it comes to showing sweetness.” They chuckled when Minho teased Onew.

“Hey, Minho-yah~ I’m being sweet to her, too. I just don’t show it ‘coz you guys might be so envious of me, just like how you do right now.” Onew said. He’s as proud as ever when it comes to her wife. True enough, boasting about wife is Onew’s specialty.

“But I was really jealous of you a while ago, hyung.” Taemin popped out of nowhere, joining in the conversation.

“As I was telling a while ago, I really want to know who’s behind the surprise VCR.” Jonghyun continued what he was saying. “I mean, we didn’t know anything all along? It was clearly a conspiracy of all the staff. I really have a feeling now that Soojin was the one who thought about it. She is the head director, after all. Almost all the ideas come from her.”

“Do you want to take revenge, hyung?” Minho said evilly to Jonghyun.

“Yah, kids. What are you saying revenge? Don’t you dare!” Onew threatened.

“If she surprised us, then we’ll surprise her twice as much as she did.” Key announced.

“Hyung… hyung. Tell Soojin to have another stop of concert in Seoul when we finish all other countries. We want the concert to end in Korea.” Minho quickly advised.

“I’m kinda getting what Minho wants to do.” Jonghyun chuckled and took out his phone immediately. “Now, there’s no reason for Soojin to say no. I’ve already tweeted it.” He showed them his phone.

“Should I ask our coordinator to end the SHINee World Concert Tour in Seoul?”

Soojin just agreed on having a fourth concert in Seoul when they finished the other countries. She also said it would be fun to be with the local fans for one last time.

The concert continued and they started flying to different countries.

SM recently bought a private jet plane and SHINee was the first to use it for tours.

No worries, they are always going out of the country but Sooki wasn’t left behind. She has to be with Umma and Appa all the time. Aside from the maid they hired for the house, Soojin decided to get another assistant that will help her take care of Sooki when she needs to be focused on work.

Overseas fans always welcomed SHINee with warm hearts that’s why Soojin is very happy seeing how different types of fans enjoy the concert. She felt overwhelmed and proud every time she sees SHINee perform on stage. The group she loves so much. The group who never fails to give a hundred percent all out performance on stage.

   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ** <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Coming back from their last concert destination in America, Lee Sooman asked Soojin to go to his office.

“I was never wrong when it comes to trusting people.” Lee Sooman said with a smile. “You just made me really proud, Park Soo Jin.” He praised.

“Kamsahamnida, Sonsaengnim.” She said genuinely. She never really expected him to thank her for the efforts personally.

“I haven’t watched the performance in person, but the feedbacks I received from the media all over the world are very positive.” He said. “They told me how intelligent the planning was, how elegant it looked like, how the concert was really a world class one. You know SHINee’s talents are useless if we cannot give them a stage that they deserve. Seeing how you worked hard in giving them what is right is very worth praising for. I always thought being emotionally attached to work is a disadvantage, but you just proved me wrong.”

Soojin just smiled.

“Probably the reason why you didn’t stand being a celebrity is because you weren’t working with the person you like.” LSM chuckled. “Should I cast you and Onew on a movie together, then?”

“Aniyo~ Sonsaengnim.” She chuckled a bit and shook her head. “That’s too much. And besides, I have Sooki to take care of.”

“I see… well then. See you on SHINee’s next concert tour.” He stood up and shook hands with Soojin. “And yeah, I’m informing the head coordinator about the 3 month vacation that I’ll give to SHINee once they finished the last concert here in Seoul.”

“Oh! Chinchayo?!” She was so happy hearing about SHINee’s vacation.

“Yes. And let me tell you… SM will provide all expenses for their vacation. They can go wherever they want to. As a group, or individually. And it will be 3 months.” He said like he was boasting. “But to be honest with you, I’m doing this to give your family some nice time together. You can go abroad, only 3 of you, let the other boys go their own way, and have some fun as a family. You know I’m a father, too, and Onew has been a very good talent to me. He deserves some special treatment not to mention his wife actually did a very good job.”

“De, Kamsahamnida, sonsaengnim!” She said once more. Feeling so happy and contented.

One more SHINee concert and they are on to their vacation as a family.