Is that you?

Hello, Onew-appa

(A/N: yeah, I know.. the title that I put on every chapter is pretty nonsense. hahaha. Sorry~ Anyways~ here's an update. :))

 

Sooki was watching a kid show on television.

Soojin was busy watching something on her laptop.

Onew was busy with his iPhone.

It was really a busy day for the busy family.

Soojin lowered the lid of her laptop as if it was about to be closed and looked at the ceiling wishfully. She then let out a sigh which surprised Onew who was just sitting on her side.

He heard Soojin uttered out a “tsk”, too. Onew kept on looking at her.

“I can’t take it.” She whispered to herself as she looked up, then let out another big sigh. She gently massaged her temple and bit her lower lip.

What is this woman watching? Is it something she is not supposed to be watching at this type of day?

That’s when Soojin suddenly noticed that Onew was looking at her.

“What?” She said.

Why does she look like she’s problematic and just woke up? Seriously? Is it an video?

“Aniya~ I tend to look at my left when I’m thinking about something. I never really intended to look at you.” He said to stop the conversation. He still wanted to observe why she was behaving like that.

“Umma~ I feel thirsty.” Sooki suddenly asked.

She was sitting at the carpet with arms on top of the center table while her parents were on the sofa sitting few inches away from each other.

“Wait a minute, babe.” Soojin gently placed her laptop on the sofa and ran to the kitchen to get her something.

Onew, taking advantage of Soojin’s absence, opened the lid a little to make a better view of the video she was watching.

He saw this.

 

Is it me?

Onew decided to play the vid…

And all he saw was him, dancing to Sherlock, with messy hair, and sleepy eyes.

He then heard Soojin’s footsteps and immediately paid his attention back to his phone.

video, huh? Onew chuckled at his thoughts a while ago.

“Oi.” Soojin called. “Why are you chuckling alone?”She asked.

“Aniya~ I’m just watching something funny.”

“What?”

“A fancam of me dancing to Sherlock, and pretty much look like a baby lion with messy hair.” He said with innocent face.

Soojin frowned as she read the title of the video she was watching. “Yah. You peaked at my laptop when I’m gone?!” She was annoyed and embarrassed at the same time.

“Ani~ Oh!” Onew exclaimed after seeing something on his phone. “It came out! The teaser!” He exclaimed.

For all you know, Onew was just on the UKISS’ Youtube account refreshing it for the release of the teaser. She didn’t know Onew was keeping track of any release regarding the teaser. Onew knew that teaser will be out at 9 am KST today.

“What’s that?” Soojin left her laptop and went closer to Onew, making a better view for the video Onew was talking about.

“Teaser?” Soojin didn’t even know the teaser of their mv will be out today. She wasn’t sure though if she will appear there already.

But if she won’t, then Onew will be disappointed. He didn’t waste an hour refreshing the page just to see men dancing, did he?

The first few seconds was Lee Kiseop walking … then an elegant lady appeared.

Then Kiseop appeared to be opening a door, slowly peaking at the inside…

It was a dancing studio and inside was a fierce girl dancing ily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCZshpVnCE8

Then the next scenes were previews of UKISS choreography and their solo cuts…

Then a clip of a girl and Lee Kiseop chatting happily.

This time, the girl appears to be cute, cheerful, and sweet.

1 minute 4 seconds of teaser felt like a blink of an eye to Onew.

“I-is that you??” He asked her in disbelief.

(A/N: Whatcha say??)