For Real?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

**Onew**

“Are you okay, Soo Jin-ah?” I asked when we entered the house.

She never talked to me as soon as I entered the van.

She just slept on the way and never really turned to even look at me.

Did I do something wrong?

Or is she just tired?

Nevermind… she’s probably tired so she needs to take some rest right now.

“Sleep well, Soo Jin.” I uttered before she could even close the door.

She looked at me and smiled slightly. “You, too.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

After few hours of sleep, SHINee left again for another schedule.

That morning, Onew didn’t bother waking Soo Jin up anymore. He just ate what he could eat in the kitchen and left.

“So, hyung….” Jonghyun uttered while they were on their way to the location.

“Yeah?”

“Did something happen when the two of you got home?”

“Hey, Kim Jonghyun? Are you thinking about erted things right now?” He said in an angry tone. “This guy, really.”

“No, I mean. Did you fight? Did she say something? Was she acting really strange? What?”

Onew frowned and shook his head. “No. Why would that happen?” He was puzzled.

“I told you. She won’t care about it.” Key chuckled at Jonghyun.

 “Care about what?”

“Nothing hyung.” Key uttered and the conversation ended.

He was not even curious about what the two were talking about. They know these kids to be so random at everything and for sure they were just talking about not so important things.

But something might be really wrong between him and Soo Jin. He realized it when he went home after the schedule…

When I reached home, I found food on the table.

She’s on the living area, watching some TV shows.

Normally, when she saw me coming home, she would immediately rush to the kitchen to prepare food.

“Let’s eat, Soo Jin-ah.”

“I’ve eaten already. You just help yourself at the table.” She said. She has that I-don’t-care-that-you-arrived tone.

He ate first, then decided to talk to her about that after.

“Soo Jin-ah.” He sat almost close beside her.

She turned off the television, curled herself on the sofa and looked away.

“Why?” She asked.

“Do you miss Soo Ki?” That must be the reason why she’s acting like that today.

“So much.” She answered simply. “Can’t she go home yet?”

“I miss her, too.” Onew uttered.

“Do you have any regrets?” She suddenly asked.

“Regrets of?”

“… of not running away from Soo Ki and I.” She looked at me indifferently. “If you were a prince, then the princess must be Han Jae Kyung.”

“Han Jae Kyung? Jae Kyung noona?”

“You know I don’t actually care if the two of you are still dating. It’s just that… do you think it’s good on other people’s eyes knowing that you already have a child?”

Why does she suddenly have that angry tone on her voice?

“I mean.. You’re married, you have a child, and so you have your own family. Can you just refrain from dating while you’re still committed to us?”

“Really, Park Soo Jin. I really don’t understand what you’re saying. Dating? Who?”

“Look Onew. Can’t you be honest at least just to me? I know the whole story, about you and Han Jae Kyung. I know who she was to you before, and I who she is probably to you today. I feel a little bit guilty because it was originally her in the first place but I really think what you’re doing is not right.”

She stood up and was about to leave.

“Date her all you want. But can you please take her out of my sight when we’re together?” She said angrily while looking at him. One of her eyebrows was almost on top of her forehead and if her eyes were knife, it probably killed him there on the spot.

She marched upstairs and banged the door. I wonder if it had any cracks after what she did.

“My lovely dongsaengs… seriously.” I didn’t waste any time. I stood up to go there at the dormitory.

For real, SHINee. For real.