Just Onew

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 **Onew’s POV**

 

 

I feel sorry for Soo Jin for suddenly being dragged into the camera.

I know how nerve wracking it feels to be standing in front of a camera, being asked by questions you wished you won’t have to answer.

I feel regretful of allowing those reporters to come with us.

I’m insisting of practicing privacy at home. I should at least apply that a while ago.

But I feel proud of her. Despite being shy and embarrassed, she was able to give pleasing answer to the reporter. She was able to carry out her role very well. From that moment I feel so lucky having such a wife like her.

And for the first time since the day we met, I felt like she’s really depending on me. Those constant worried look in my direction makes me feel that she needs me.

I’ve always thought she is tough, but now I see the glimpse of her softness inside. Should I show her my manly side so she would able to feel my protection towards her?

And yes, the sudden back hugged almost killed me in happiness.

It’s kind of different.

Her arms pressed on my waist.

Her face buried on my back.

Her hands reaching for mine.

For once I wished everybody else will disappear and only I, Soo Jin, and Soo Ki will remain.

A face of a very happy family.

I heard the media people praising her. They just said her shy character gives her a lot of charms and charisma. They were constantly tackling how cute it was that we ended up together. They were constantly paying attention to Soo Ki, too.

I was standing there looking at everybody when Soo Jin approached me. She was holding a tray.

“Do you want another glass of wine?”

The reporters left already so we can at least be on our separate ways now.

I feel sorry to her for the nth time. She’s been going around cleaning everything. These people just messed up my home. I should clean up with her later on.

I noticed then that my glass of wine was already empty. “Can I have another one?”

Soo Jin held me another glass. “But this should be the last. This is already your 6th glass of wine. Don’t get drunk.” She uttered and I nodded.

So… she was counting my glass of wine.

She’s right. I must not get drunk. It will be a great shame if I am to get drunk now. There’s Soo Ki, and Soo Jin, and they will probably witness how crazy can I get when I’m drunk.

Okay. 6th glass is enough. I’ll get rid of this and stop already. MUST. LISTEN. TO. WIFEY.

She was about to leave when Lee Teuk hyung talked.

“Yah… young couple there.” He was a bit tipsy as how I can see it. “Won’t you show us a kiss?” He teased.

The other guys started to tease as well.

“Aish… Aniya, hyung. What are you talking about?” I said in defense. What’s up with this fella? He knows very well how different our relationship is and he’s still asking for us to kiss?

He’s probably crazy.

“Just a kiss, Onew-yah. A kiss!” Donghae hyung shouted, too.

Soo Jin just chuckled and was about to leave quietly when Eunhyunk hyung suddenly appeared on her back.

I moved my arms forward to set boundary for hyung and Soo Jin.

“Our Soo Jin can’t leave unless we see a kiss from the two of them.” He said.

“Yah, Don’t mind them. They’re tipsy already. You just leave those to the kitchen and go upstairs with Soo Ki after.” I ordered her with care.

She nodded and will leave when Dong Hae hyung stood up this time. “Aish, Soo Jin-ah… Why so KJ? Can we just see a kiss and then we’ll allow you and Soo Ki to go to sleep now?”

“Hyung~ Let it go.” I said with a hint of sincerity on my voice.

All of them suddenly shouted which surprised the both of us.

“Popo-eh. Popo-eh, Popo-eh!!!”

What even scared us, is to see Soo Ki chanting along with them, excitedly.

Soo Ki-ah, do you know what you are doing?

The chanting continued… Okay fine. I guess a kiss on Soo Jin’s cheek won’t hurt that much on her side.

After all, we have Soo Ki, don’t we? So I kiss on cheek isn’t really a big deal anymore.

I turned my head and leaned down to kiss her cheeks so everybody would shut up when..

BOOOMMM.

She just turned her head on my side, too.

And I know you definitely know by now where my lips landed.

ON HERS.

And I couldn’t let go because I was frozen..

So we stayed with lips pressing on each other for about…. I don’t know.

Can I just stay on this position forever?