Do you wanna die?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Onew tried to stay as close as possible to Soojin as both of them walked in both direction but in different distance. She must be heading somewhere else, he thought. If she was really to go to the same location a while ago, she should’ve already taken a taxi cab by now.

And there wasn’t anyone to accompany her. Where’s her manager? Stylist? Assistant? Or even a driver of the van she’s using? Where’s everybody? And he knows this job very well.

When something suddenly came up, the first to be informed is the manager. No matter how late or how early it is, the person that should pick and inform the star is only the manager. From the word itself, he’s the one responsible for her schedule and the things that will come along unexpectedly.

He stopped when Soojin stopped. He was seeing her waiting for something when a car stopped in front of her. He surprisingly saw a glimpse of Kim Bum.

His adam’s apple started to move up and down abnormally as he took few but fast swallows. He was burning inside.

He realized that Soojin lied to him.

You said something came up suddenly???

Oh yeah… something came up suddenly with you and KimBum.

He called a taxi when Soojin left with Kimbum.

“Follow the car.” He said.

The driver looked at Onew. He seemed to recognize him.

“Oh? Are you SHINee’s Onew? You’re my daughter’s fan!” He said.

It is well known to the ahjussis of Korea that SHINee’s Onew is very nice to elder people. It was not only once that he actually had a good chat to a driver while taking a taxi on his way home. Everybody knows how nice Onew is, be it to the person who owns the highest position or to the poorest citizen of Korea.

“Can I have your autograph before you go out later?” The driver said.

“I said to follow the car. Can you just do your job properly?” He banged his back on the seat and crossed his arms after looking away.

He can’t recognize this kind of mood right now. For once, did he really get mad to the extent that he wanted to punch all the males that he will come across today? Why does it seem like he is pissed off to the whole wide world?

He realized he became rude to the driver that’s why he decided to apologize. Not now, probably later when he gets off.

Few minutes had passed, they saw the car stopped. Kim Bum went around and opened the door for Soojin.

He gave his fare to the driver and said, “Sorry for how I acted a while ago, ahjussi.” He patted his shoulder.

“Aniya~ Onew-ssi. I would rather kill and curse a lot if I see my wife with someone else. Goodluck then. Get that guy and kill him.”

The driver wasn’t of help. He only put poison on his innocent and pure mind.

Is it really possible to kill him without being responsible for it in the end? Heh… if that could happen easily.

The door wasn’t locked. It wasn’t even fully closed in the first place. He peaked at the small opening and saw nothing but only those 2 inside the location.

“K-Kim Bum-ssi.” Soojin said confusingly to him. “I… I thought we’re going to change something in the scenes?” She asked.

“I was actually thinking about your relationship status.” Kim Bum gave out a smirk. “Can we change it?”

“D-deh??” Soojin was puzzled.

“Do you even like him? I mean… I’m willing to accept the fact that you already have a child. You can… you know. I can make you even happier.” He said straightly.

“Aiya~ Kim Bum-ssi. Don’t talk nonsense.” She said and was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed her arm.

“I’m not used on not getting what I want, Park Soojin.” He said with sharp eyes. “So if I say I want you, I probably mean I’m getting you with all the possible method I could use.”

With one quick move, Kim Bum pushed her against the wall.

But Onew was even way quicker.

One bang on the door and he was there, holding KimBum’s collars on two hands. The guy was bent over the table struggling to get off of Onew’s grip.

“I’ll say it for the first and last time, Kim Bum-ssi. Touch her again and I’m telling you you’ll gonna die. Back off or I’ll kill you with my own hands.” He pushed him even harder on the table and let go harassingly, leaving both KimBum and SooJin surprised.

The sleeping devil finally woke up inside Onew. No one’s even sure about what he’s gonna do next.

(A/N: They say a person who always shows a soft side becomes a devil, himself, once he gets overly mad... in his case ~ Well. You see~)