Mysterious One Rainy Night

Hello, Onew-appa

Soojin felt a warm breeze touching her left cheek. It felt like it was from the sunlight. She yawned as she finally woke up from some hours of deep sleep. Opening her eyes, she stretched her arms a bit but immediately shut her eyes close again with a frown when she felt the striking pain on her lower body.

Aww.. why am I hurt everywhere?

She opened them slowly for the second time and what welcomed her sight was an unfamiliar room that was certainly not hers. It was a different room in white and blue accents, definitely not her fully green painted room. She stared blankly at the ceiling for few minutes – trying to recall where she is – or at least trying to recall why she is there.

She was spacing out when she suddenly felt a movement beside her. Soojin automatically looked at her side and found a man sleeping soundly next to her. She closed her eyes and opened them again – just to check if she was dreaming. No, she wasn't. He was still there. 

If not because of her painful body she might have jumped off the bed and screamed her lungs out because of the presence of a man – on the bed – with her.

“Hmm...” The man moaned huskily and moved his head a bit, causing Soojin to guard herself. She hugged herself tightly and then she realized another thing.

I am not wearing anything?!!

She looked under her blanket and realized she was not wearing even a single piece of cloth. The bells of warning suddenly noised out inside her brain. She knew something was wrong right then.

“Hmm...” The man moaned soundly again.

How dare you sleep well?!! Soojin shouted on the back of her mind. She looked at the man closely and examined his face.

And then she realized something for the 3rd time.

Isn't he the same guy from television?? I know him... right. Onew ! SHINee Onew!!!

“O-onew-ssi...” She called softly to wake the man up that she had known to be Onew. “Onew-ssi.. you should wake up...” She uttered, this time, even louder.

Onew didn't open his eyes. He rather took the pillow on his chest and hugged it tightly. “Let's sleep more...” He uttered in a weak voice and squeezed himself on the softness of the pillow.

“But... Onew-ssi … Onew-ssi.” She kept on calling.

Onew thought he was still dreaming though, but he suddenly wondered why it seemed like he was conversing to a girl with full consciousness.  He slowly opened his eyes. A woman's face, only few inches away from him, welcomed his just woke up expression.

“Oh! What are you doing here?!!” He flinched and sat right away hugging himself with anything he could grab beside him; pillows and blankets. He came to realize he was as well.

“I think it's supposed to be me who's asking that!!” Soojin replied in a loud voice as well. “What am I doing in this room... and... and... why am I not wearing anything?!!!” She said, almost in the verge of tears.

Onew froze. He has no idea what happened either.

It was raining very hard... I opened the door when I heard a noise outside and then I saw her fidgeting in cold because she was soaking wet from the strong rain...

“After that?” Soojin asked.

He shook his head as he couldn't remember anything more than  that. He gazed at her, eyes travelling from her face to her bare shoulders, then to her body that was fully covered by his blanket. “Do you think something happened to us?” He asked directly, making Soojin's eyes widened in surprise.

“I don't know, why would you ask me!??” She sharply replied and acted in defense.

“Why are we in the bed? The last time I can recall... we were sitting at the table drinking to -” Right, he suddenly remembered they were drinking last night. “Tell me, did something happen?!”

“I DON'T KNOW, DON'T ASK ME!!” Soojin shouted in frustration. “I don't know. I don't know!” She was about to sit up on the bed when she felt the unfamiliar pain between her legs. “Aww!!” She shouted and closed her legs tightly.

Onew observed what was happening. She's fidgeting under the blanket because she was feeling sore in between her legs. Without any warning to Soojin, Onew lifted up the blanket and checked the bedsheet.

There's a stain in there. He thought it was blood.

The horrific expression appeared on their faces. “Okay, we seriously need to calm down.” Onew said and helped her sit properly despite feeling very sore.

“Nothing happened.” Soojin said and looked directly on him. “Say nothing happened, Onew-ssi.”

“Nothing happened? How do you know? I think something happened – look, you're so-”

“No. Nothing happened. We can't recall anything. It was raining outside and there were heavy lightnings and thunders. I was so scared so I ended up sleeping here with you. I don't normally wear clothes while sleeping and I think you are the same.” She said straightly.

“Then why are you feeling sore suddenly?” He asked later on. “There's also blood stain on the sheet.”

“I forgot about my period. I'm having cramps that's why I feel so sore.” Soojin said again. “Nothing happened, Onew-ssi. Nothing happened.” She said.

Then Onew's phone suddenly rang. It was from Jonghyun. He signalled her not to talk and then she nodded and just listened quietly.

“Hyung...we're arriving back in 10 minutes! You should get our breakfast ready!” He informed which startled the two and put them into panic mode. Soojin suddenly stood up and as if in magic, she forgot about her soring in between. She picked her clothes that were on the floor and quickly wore them.

“I really need to go. Thank you for allowing me to stay!” She shouted and as if on flight, she was gone in few seconds.

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” He shouted but it was too late... she left already.

Onew stood up beside the bed and thought for a while. By the looks of it... it's impossible that nothing happened... but the worse part is that... I wasn't even able to ask for her name.

Tsk. But I think I have to clean up first.