The Trip - Part 3

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had a really good afternoon nap.

Even thou her mum came back to the room before they woke up, she didn't make a fuss about finding them in bed together, which was a happy matter for both of them since it basically means she's not that against them sharing a room, she just probably didn't want to have the room by herself for fear that she's being left alone.

That's good, means she can still be in his arms tonight. 

But that would be tonight's matter, what's important now is the next few hours.

They were now standing in front of this restaurant, hand in hand, trembling.

It wasn't because of the cold, Hawaii's weather is perfect now. But it was because of what's ahead which is making them both extremely nervous.

"What are you two waiting for? Let's go..." Her mum urged, holding the door wide open while the couple stood rooted to the ground, making no advance forward.

"Hello??" Her mum raised her volume a little to knock both of them back to their sense. 

SJ found back his ability to breathe, choking a little because he took in a deep breath. MY's hand immediately went to the pat the back of his as their eyes met. Drawing strength from each other they smiled, what's there to fear when they have each other.

"Let's go!" He chirps, tucking her loose strand by the back of her ear, and holding her hand firmly again.

She nods confidently, allowing him to lead the way in.

And there they enter, inside this cosy restaurant sat familiar faces. It wasn't anything fancy for this elaborate meeting purpose, but the atmosphere was perfect for this moment.

The crowd noticed the incoming couple and started cheering loudly and he felt her grip tighten. He could feel the anxiety himself as he feel big drops of sweat rolling down his back. 

"Congratulations... congratulation... " The crowd started singing merrily and they were pulled in by the spirits and started lightening up.

Turning towards her, he gave her the best reassuring smile before pulling her tiny frame near by holding onto her shoulder, beaming with pride. 

Yes, it was their annoucement party.

He had proposed to her that night and they were eager to share this news officially with people who matters. Even thou they have agreed that the wedding bells wouldn't officially ring till a year later, they thought it would be best to book the dates early as the circle of friends have really differing schedule.

And since it was rare that all their immediate friends had a common break that New Year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter