Their Private Life - Part 5

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the alarm sounded, she was somewhere beyond a deep sleep. She jumped and tried to focus, 4.30am. Reaching for her phone and maneuvering her fingers quickly trying to hush it. 

She blamed herself for forgetting to switch the alarm off after his sudden appearance. 4.30am was the time she had to wake up to prepare if she had made it home yesterday, but now that she was just staying right opposite the filming location she had earned herself another hour to rest.

Shifting lightly, not wanting to move too much from the very comfortable position she's in. It was one of the best sleep she has had in weeks.

As much as she want to enjoy this process, she has to admit that there is a certain level of stress taking on the lead role for Her Private Life. The whole team is relatively new, and even thou Jaeweook-oppa is her senior (in age and length in the industry), this is a brand new genre for him.

He is always known for his melo or intense dramas, and even thou he really looked forward to starring in a romantic comedy the opportunity didn't come knocking. And now that they were starring together, everyone were anticipating the outcome. Of course they would, their visuals and their length in the industry, plus the success of Secretary Kim, everyone was hoping to see how she rise up to the challenge. 

With all the desire to perform, she kept herself wide away almost every night rehearsing her script and setting into the role. 

She fully understand that feeling. That's like deja vu.

He was doing the heavy lifting then too.

She smiled at that thought, heavy lifting. He seems to always be "lifting heavy" things around her. Both in the show and in their personal life. 

Her full body weight when she falls on him, the heavy suit when it rains and carrying her when she is drunk two times. 
And in real life, like last night, she basically made him carry her at every possible situation,

She stared at that sleeping figure intendly, what a charming boy. She couldn't resist but reach out to touch his face lightly. 

He has lost the aura of Vice Chairman Lee and took back his boyish charm with his fringe which is so long that it splits softly in the middle. Playing with his hair gently, she cracked into a soft giggle when his hair falls back into the exact same position regardless of how she messes with it. 

She secretly believe that he took this hairstyle just because he knows that her new role has a center parting. The Couple Look. But when she te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter