Their Private Life - FINAL

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This expression looks familiar, their expression resembled the exact moment when YoungJoon pushed MiSo apart because his trauma returned when he was about to kiss her. But now, he really hoped it was as simple as a failed kiss.

He had forgotten to bring her darling to the groomer, something which she had reminded him more than once the last week.

Despite jolting up seconds ago, his brain started churning out all the possible reasons why Leon looks like that now. 

"You..." 

"It wasn't intentional, you know how cold the winter had been and Leon hates wearing his clothes. So having him overgrown his fur was the only way to keep him warm while we go on our regular walks," He continued blabbering on, "I'm an actor and a very popular one. It's not my fault that I don't have much choices of the time I can go for a stroll. And those hours are freezing cold. So here, the best protection!!" 

She nodded encouragingly, keeping a smile on her face. He fought on....

"And honestly Leon needs to suit us as well. You have a centre parting, and now I have overgrown my fringe so that we can have that couple look! You know.. you, me, couple look. So our son would have to look like us and so we need to outgrow his fur too!!" He felt so proud of himself, being able to make up such excuses on the go. 

But the look on MY face stayed the same, unamused. Taking her phone back from him and started searching for something. He held his breath, keeping his fingers crossed hoping that she was not going to bring up that.....

His jaws dropped. Sometimes he hate himself for knowing her so well (vice versa) cause what he feared was what she did exactly. Flashing Simba's recent photo back to him, with her eyebrows tilted up waiting for his next round of explanation. He opened his mouth, but no words came. He was totally blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter