Hakuna Matata - Family

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leon are you okay??" MY asked with a big frown. 

She is sitting on the floor now staring her darling child. It has been almost 20mins since the food was placed into his dish but he didn't seemed interested to have any of it. 

"Ain't you hungry??" She continued, combing the hair on his crown backwards hoping it would at least trigger some response but the bichon frise continued laying there aimlessly, "Leon-ahhhh..."

"Hmm..." SJ took a squat beside inspecting the restless dog who seemed to be darting away from his touches "he did seemed fine earlier, is it still too early for food?"

"But Simba has finished all his food!" MY pointed to the other empty dishbowl, "They have been having their meals at around the same time."

True... his own bichon frise has not only its own dishbowl clean, it was sitting right in front of the other dishbowl as if waiting for the signal that he could dig into his partner's food.

"No Simba!" He commanded, and the younger dog whined before running out of the kitchen.

It came back shortly later biting a toy and throwing it in front of the older dog who jolted a bit but went back to its lazing position quickly.

"Oh see Leon, Simba brought you your favourite toy! Do you want to play tug of war?" MY dangle the rope like toy in front of Leon's eyes but it made no reaction. 

"Something must be really wrong!" She sighed, feeling all helpless now. 

But that can't be... this dog was really active just minutes ago, chasing the younger dog around the house and even growling at him in master bedroom. Plus the look on his face doesn't seemed like he was sick either.

"I've got an idea!" SJ announced suddenly, disappearing into the direction of the room quickly.

"Sigh.. what's wrong with you baby??" MY continued patting on dog gently. It seemed to have a bit of reaction now as he got up to rested on MY's legs. 

"Hold on.. are you ignoring Appa?" an crossing thought suddenly struck her. 

Leon seemed to have understand what MY has just said cause now he's burying his head in her hands like a guilty child. 

"Aigoo.. why did appa did to make you so angry that you are not having your food?" 

Just then SJ reappeared at the kitchen walkway and said, "Let's go!"

Looking up, he was already dressed in a trench coat and in his hands was what seemed like a family worth of trenchcoats.

"Deh?" MY asked with a face full of questions.

"Palli palli.. let's go!!" SJ reached forward and handed her a mini trenchcoat as he searched around the house for the other dog "Simba come here!" 

Bells rung through the house as the younger dog sprinted towards the kitchen and stood obediently as Seojoon dressed him up, "there you go, little bumblebee..!!"

Standing back up he noticed that MY was still staring at them without a reaction, and smiled, "Now both of you do look like mother and son."

MY stared back down at her Leon who was also staring at dressed-SImba with a confused look, "Where are we going?" 

"Out!" SJ answered quickly before reaching out to take over the other bumblebee-looking raincoat and bend back down to Leon's level "Leon don't you want to go out?"

Leon looked up with little expression but stood up reluctantly, whined a little but didn't ran away when SJ reaches forward to dress him up.

Shaking her head as she got herself dressed, MY can't help but say "You're insane! It's pouring outside..."

"Precisely!" SJ smiled, "When was the last time you played in the rain?"

MY smiled, honestly not remembering when was the last time she even walked in the rain. Gently SJ reached out to tidy up her ponytail before tucking it neatly underneath her trenchcoat, "Besides... no one would be able to recognize us in this weather!"

They turned towards their feet simultaneously but do not find the boys laying on the ground anymore, looking far forth to the living room both dogs were now looking out of the window as if they knew what was upcoming. 

"Shall we?" SJ lifted up his hand with a warm smile.

"Sounds crazy but let's go!" MY reached forward and interloc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter