Their Private Life - Part 3

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her arms remained folded as he sat her comfortably on the sofa before taking a slight kneel in front of her to even their gaze.

Did he mentioned that there were moments which he was really afraid of her sometimes?

Remember the other time when he was sick and she gave him that silence treatment when he got home. And recently when he missed their valentine's and she went uncontactable till he got home.

Those were minor, really minor as compared to today.

Back then, he knew he was at fault. For not informing her and for forgetting what he had requested her to make changes for.

But this time round, he was really clueless. He really thought she would have loved this surprise, afterall, that was what she mentioned during their breakfast this morning.

"It's the first time I'm working with all of them, but the script reading went so well it feels like we have known each other for ages. I really want you to meet them!"

And here he is... to meet them. So what's wrong?

Looking at her intently, he didn't know where to start. No words were coming to his mind at all, but he has to start somewhere.

"Well...." he started cautiously, trying his best to run through all the possible vocabulary in his mind "you see...." 

She did not shift an inch, looking back at him and waiting for further elaboration. 

"You know...." not a single excuse or word was coming to mind and he was started to sweat. Looking down, his shoulder slump in defeat, "Sorr....."

Pfft.

That laugh caught his attention as he looked back up. Her face was flushing red as she burst into her iconic laughter. He gave her the death stare. 

"hahahahahaha!!! nomu gwiyeopda!!" she laugh, falling onto ground to be on his level, throwing her arms around him and naturally, he wrapped his arms around her waist, enjoying the warm. 

Pulling apart, they were now facing each other. He pouts in total defeat as she smiles her winning smile. He can't help but smile back too, this woman has him wrapped around her fingers. 

Her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter