MY World - Part 5

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was recollecting the moments of her 2018 when her chain of thoughts were interuppted by an incoming call.

"Nampyeon"

Searching around the house to see if he has forgot something, his wallet is no where in sight and his handphone is definitely with him. So why is he calling?

"Dehhh..." MY answered within the next ring.

"Where were you?" The caller asked.

"Deh??" she wasn't sure if she heard his question right.

"You took such a long time to answer, where were you?" he repeated his question, clearer this time.

Did I??? she thought to herself but answered anyway "No where.. at home, probably the connection was slightly slower so it rang longer on your side before it reached me."

"Oh....on the sofa? In the room? Nevermind, wherever you are, can you please stand up and go to the fridge?" The caller continues in one breath. 

"Fridge?" she replied, confused.

"Yes, fridge." 

"Oh... okay," still in a state of puzzlement, she brushed her doubts as she walked quickly to the kitchen "did you forget your drink or something? is it importan..."

She froze. 

"Happy Anniversary Baby!" the caller mentions before hanging up the phone.

On the fridge door were magnets which strung up the words, "You're going to do as I say & love it." Tears started welling in her eyes as she trail along the words to a small note stuck to the ends of the magnet which writes "Come to the table... " with a drawing of something which looks like the table in her living room. She knows this is a leads ot a game of seek.

Pinching on the note as if it would give her strength while fearing to crumble it, she quickens her step over to the living room, excited to see what awaits. On the table lies a white box with red ribbons. She wonder why she didn't noticed it earlier when coming in. 

Thinking back, she realised why he was being so clingy earlier, and refusing to let her do anything (including walking) herself. Smiling as she holds up the box, she untie the ribbon and the content "exploded" before her eyes. 

Reading through the page bit by bit, the tears in her eyes are now flowing freely. Every page hides a picture of them together, from the start till now, each with a tiny note written behind about the moment and how he felt. Images of Kang Yoomi with the words "my first crush", to "the girl who blew my mind" on the photo they took together at the fashion show where they met. Photos of the trips where they coincided and laughing out at the resurfacing of his blonde hair with a note "those moments you laugh so hard you ended up crying and I ended up panicking"

And the image as a fan-captured moment of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter