Ohana - Part 2

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took longer than expected today, by the time things wrapped up it was close to midnight. 

Stepping into the house, the living room was still well lit as his brothers were all gathering in front of the television surfing the channels aimlessly.

"Hyung" they acknowledged his presence as he nodded in reply while balancing the closing door with his legs as his hands were full.

The dog in his embrace was bobbing its head around with interest, trying to scan its new environment.

"Leon... this is my place" SJ tried to coax the excited dog to calm down, "There are much more furnitures here so watch out when you are..."

Leon leaped out off his hands before SJ could finish his sentence. Running towards the living room as he sniffed the presence of the other family members who didn't even flinch. 

"Oh Simba..I thought you were asleep already!" His mum exclaimed, peering out of the newspaper as the dog jumps onto her.

"Hold on.... you are much heavier..."

"Omma, that's Leon! MY's...." SJ explained, removing the excited puppy off his mum's lap and putting it back onto the ground, "MY left it at the vet earlier so I picked him up on my way here.."

"Oh..." his mum paused, looking at the dog curiously, "He really looks like Simba, just a slightly bigger version.." 

Leon barked, as if unhappy with the statement but hushed the moment SJ lifted up a finger to signal silence.

"It's late already Leon, let's keep the volume down, come let's go find Simba!"

Leon whimpered but did not protest as it tailed SJ's footsteps into the other corner of the living room. 

There, Simba was lying in his usual corner fast asleep. SJ let out a quiet sigh as he walked towards the area, combing his hair gently so as not to wake him up SJ eyes were b with guilt.

"He ate more than usual today so don't worry...he really enjoyed the cake 형수님 (hyungsoo-nim) prepared!" his younger brother noticed his mood and followed him.

"Dehh.. he always enjoyed whatever MY prepares which is why this boy is getting all so big these days!" SJ continued staring at Simba lovingly as if hoping that he would wake up. 

Leon padded close and settled into a comfortable position right beside Simba, snuggling a little before letting out a huge yawn.

SJ chuckled at that sight, feeling much more settled now that these two boys have found company in each other, she would definitely love the sight of this.

"JiEun dragged her into the room after dinner...." 

SJ turned towards his brother, surprised, "Did I said something?"

"I can see through your thoughts hyung...." SJ's brother teased, "The posture in your shoulders would always soften when you think of her..."

"Chongmal?" SJ eyes widen.

"Joking!! You're just too predictable....especially when it comes to Hyungsoonim" SJ's brother laughed as he gave a friendly pat on his brother's shoulder "She's in JiEun's room if you need to find her!"

SJ shook his head in disbelief, a part of him couldn't believe that he just fell into his brother's trap while the other part of him surrendered to the fact that every passing moment, he is getting more and more predictable. Can't help when he's falling deeply in love.

Standing up he made his way towards the only pink door of the house, it didn't blend well with the rest of the interiors but no one seemed to mind, since this is the door where the family's sunshine spends most of her time in. 

Opening the door gently, the sight melted his heart.

The room was quiet, with only soft buzzling sound from the air-condition. The two ladies were fast asleep on the ground, JiEun limbs sprawled all over MY as MY hand rested on her tiny chest protectively. 

SJ didn't move for a few second, days like this make him feel extremely guilty.

Guilty of the overwhelming happiness which seemed to be exploding out of his chest every moment. Standing by the door way in the middle of the cold air in the air conditioning room and the warm summer heat from the living room, he realised soon that he should make a decision whether to join the ladies or close the door behind and leave them.

Of course he chose the former.

Gently he made his way forward, clearing all the toys which were sprawling around for a space beside her before lying down. He crept up closely and took a deep breath, a familiar scent. A gesture which always made him greedy for more contact as he wrapped his arms around her waist, snuggling even closer than before and stirring up his lady of interest.

"You're back?" She slumbered. 

"Deh..." He replied comfortably, taking another deep breath of her presence, "I miss you so much... turn around, I want to take a look at you!"

MY chuckled but made no efforts to move, "I can't! Might wake JiEun up..."

SJ propped him head up and peered, true enough JiEun's posture gave MY no room for movement, lying back he sighed, "Seems like I don't really have a choice!"

"Deh?" 

SJ lifted MY's head up and shoved his hand under, allowed her to rest straight on his arms as he bend inward, snuggling even closer than before both of them are basically stuck on one another.

MY stiffened up, trying not to make large movements while attempting to lift off some weight.

"Don't struggle..." SJ warned mildly "You might wake her up!"

"You'd be sored tomorrow!" MY whispered under her breath, looking down warily at the baby girl who seemed unfazzled by all these happening

"I'm going to be fine..." his voice razzed, "It's not the first time we are sleeping like that anyway! Even at home you always prefer my arms to your pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter