The Pacer

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping out of her bedroom she could smell and feel her mum before even seeing her.

Benefits of staying with your mum is having breakfast prepared before you wake up and the whole house was back in order.

Walking straight into the kitchen, she could hear her mum humming softly as she danced lightly across the kitchen floor, plating what seemed like her breakfast.

She snapped into the family's maknae mode and snugggled up her mum's back, giving her a back hug.

"Omma.........." she whines, "bogoshiposeooo..."

Her mum shrugged her off and spun around giving MY a wink "Did you really miss me?"

MY laughed as she pulled her hair into a tight bun, settling down at the dining table "dang-yeonhaji!!"

"You must have been having so much fun with your little boyfriend that you forgot that you have such a mother!!"

"Says who..." MY protested, "No one can replace my mother..."

Her mum rolled her eyes as she settled the last of the breakfast on the table, "Eat up! You looked like you have lost a lot of weight...I would have to ask SeoJoon just how is he taking care of you!"

"How is this his fault? You know I'm always like that when I am filming a drama..." She defended.

"See! Taking your boyfriend's side already......" Her mum teased, "Or should I say to-be husband??"

MY froze, mind going back to the conversation they had yesterday. To the fact that her mum thinks that they were going to have a wedding ceremony and everything along the line. MY quickly hid her left hand under the table.

Too bad her mum was faster than her, suspicious of her daughter's sudden reaction she reached under the table and pulled MY hand back up. And that was then she saw the shiny band on the fourth finger.

"What is this??" MY's mum questioned, eyeing on the diamond which was shinning right on her finger, "This doesn't look like a normal ring..."

MY smile was strained as she struggled to free her hand, "Omma eyes are still so good!"

"Don't try to change the topic," MY's mum snapped, "What is up with you two? Both you and SJ looked like you had something to hide whenever we touch this to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter