Hakuna Matata - Simba

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sniff sniff, I froze, someone is coming. Ears pricked I tried to listen for any other movement, but I'm sure there is an intruder. 

Seconds later, "beep beep beep..." and yes, the door swung open.

"Yeobo~~" Someone called out.

Hold on a minute, is that my dad? Sniff sniff, yes that's the scent of my dad. Dad's home!!

I quickly ran forward with all my might, regreting that I ate a little too much. Mum has been preparing really good stuff these days that I'm always feeling bloated. But I can't reject... it's never a prince's manner to reject a lady. Besides... it's too good to resist!

But hold on a minute, who is this guy? 

"Simba ya..." He announced upon seeing me, bending down and widening his arms waiting for me to come over. He smells like my dad, sounds like my dad.. but why does he look like that?

I padded my way forward in doubt but when I was within reach this man tucked his fingers right behind my ears. I jumped a little because his fingers were really cold but ohhhh this feels good. It's tough to keep my eyes open when he does this. 

But hey, why is he slowing down? Is he stopping???

"Leon..." My eyes shot open as I smell the presence of my bro.....ther.

My bro....ther, I'm still feeling a bit awkward saying this word. Sometimes I really miss being the single child.

All it took was one fine day when dad brought me to this new beautiful nice smelling space and announced that we would be spending much more time here. Dad must really be working hard to be able to buy us a new playpen within months. 

I want to grow up to be like my dad. He is such a responsible man. 

Every morning he would explain to me that he needs to work so that he can buy me better food before disappearing for the rest of the day. He look so sad sometimes I was tempted to tell him I don't need anything special. All he needs to do is to share with me what he eats instead of those brown looking, gooey stuff which he lumps on my dishbowl everyday. By the way, his food looks and smell so much better.

But he's my dad, so I trust that he does only the best for me. 

And how bad can this "work" be? Yes, sometimes because of this "work" he has to leave me with grandma or samchoon, but most of the time I can see Dad even thou I'm not really with him. He would be on this black squarish thing which is on the table in Grandma's house and he laughs a lot on those things. Plus, he is always around pretty unnies who must all smell really good too cause he is sniffing all of them. 

 

Until this one day when he finally decides to bring me along to his "work". Oh god I know why he always look so sad going to work. His "work" is really boring. Yes, there were a lot of pretty unnies, thou not any which I ever saw on the black box. But they were all still pretty nice smelly people. But other than that there wasn't much fun about work. Plus there was this irritating white light which kept flashing and flashing while he stood there looking so... stone.

Poor daddy, he must really hate his job. 

So yes, bringing back to the story where my dad brought me to this new playpen, it was apparent that we were not the only occupants there. My other favourite playmate is there - "Mum"

The first time when I met Mum, I already felt like I know her. She appeared on the black box too often I believe grandma and samchoon knows her well too. And dad seemed to really like her cause he was always sticking around her. 

"Mum“ is a really pretty lady. She's really soft and she smells really good. Too good. I don't really know how to explain it to you guys but I'm sure Dad would support me on this point, he must have thought that she smelt the best among all the other unnies which is why he decided to bring her home too.

Oh oh oh, she cooks really good too! Whenever she is around, she always made sure that there was nice tasting food at the right hours and don't mention the snacks. 

But sadly, Mum is a really busy person, she doesn't stay with us and neither does she have the time to come by. But whenever she does, Dad and I would be in extremely good mood!

Of course we would be, who would complain when they have a beautiful companion for the day. Oh her kisses, and her soft touches.... a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter