My Drama King

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the 10th time tonight, can you STOP WALKING AROUND?" MY grit her teeth as she scolded him mildly. 

SJ froze in his steps, there is something about her tone which tells him that any more movement might start a war. Turning around, he smiled his best, hoping that it would put a smile on her face too but sadly, the look on her face tells him that she was not even interested in hearing his excuses.

Slumping back into the chair he sighed. 

It has been 3 hours, 3 full hours that he has been stuck in this couch and he is getting really bored. 

"Arghssss" he grunted, kicking and punching the air with his abled limbs.

"ARE YOU INTENDING TO STAY IN BED FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH?" she boomed.

And like a guilty child he sunk in and pout, not moving another inch. It has been a really eventful day which began that morning when she woke up with a twitching eyelid. 

"It's probably because you didn't slept well.." He teased, winking an eye which earned him a slap on his shoulder.

Holding her eye lid with a hand as she peered at him with her other open eye, "I'm not joking, its twitching so badly.. " lifting off her fingers, "See! I bet you can see it jumping from there!"

SJ came closer, and true enough he could really see the muscles on her left eyes twitching but all he did was to close in and give that eyelid a kiss, "There! The medicine it needs, now it would get better over time!"

MY rolled her eyes, "I'm still feeling uneasy about this..."

"Alright, let me cancel all my schedules and stay home!" SJ ed his top and taking it off and jumping back onto bed.

"You kiddo!" MY got up and picked up his blouse before pulling him to stand, drapping it over him as her fingers worked on the buttons, "Let's hurry up, you wouldn't want to be the last one at the set!"

"I'm always the first one there!" SJ complained.

"Deh deh... but if you continue to fool around I'm sure you are going to be the last!"

SJ's senses ticked, a tiny smile crept up his lips as he held onto her waist and started swaying their hips side by side, "What....do you mean?"

She can't help but smile at his goofiness, her fingers which were working up his blouse were constantly interuppted by his playful hands. 

"Tsk!" she smacked off his hands just to be disrupted again, "Alright! You do it yourself!"

Letting go she turns around just to be spun back again. Their body were so close that she could feel his breath on her cheeks as he laughed.

Fingers working so quickly within seconds his bare chest glowing in front of her eyes, "I'm hoping to be the last person for once..." 

Loud shriek could be heard as she was lifted up and toss back into bed, and that morning he wish came true. Not only was he the last person on the set, everyone was basically waiting for him to begin.

He apologized to everyone and jumped right into his outfit, within seconds after arriving at the set he was already in position getting his brief. Still reeling from the early morning tussle he found it difficult to absorb all that briefing and before he realised they were starting to film. All he could rely on now was that rehearsal he had with his manager last evening and his on-the-spot performance.

Thankfully the chemistry between him and his co-stars were good, at least those gatherings and pre-works they did during pre-production stage was paying off. 

"Cut! Perfect!" The director shouted after 5 hours of continuous filming, "Okay let's take 5 before the last set!"

SJ heaved a sigh of relief, the day has been going smoother than expected. If everything remains as well he might wrap up an hour earlier than planned, he can't wait to get home to...

"WATCH OUT!!!" 

The warning shout was already a second too late, he was already on the ground with a piercing pain felt from the tip of his toe to his knee. The director, his manager and a few production crew gathered around him quickly to check his condition but when they tried lifting his leg he hissed sharply. This doesn't feel good, he might have sprained his left foot again.

The medical crew was activated quickly and the verdict came minutes after the brief accident, "The fall wasn't too hard but because you had an old injury in the same spot I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter