Ohana - FINAL

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn't dare to blink her eyes as the door slowly creaked open, holding her breath as she wait for his revealation of who is outside.

It is extremely embarassing that they were making out in his niece's room and things almost went out of control.

Thinking back, she could feel the heat rising to her ears. Her hands flew up to cover both of her ears, worried that the incoming guest would see how red they are cause that would definitely giveaway that they were not behaving in the room.

She waited and waited and he seems rooted to his position, not pulling the door but not talking either. She's really curious who is out there.

Then his legs kicked forward, as if trying to chase whoever who is out there away.

Hold on.. kick?

"Seojoon??" Her voice caught his attention as he stretched his neck backwards and smiled strenously but stayed blocking the entrance of the door. His actions is really making her curious now as she stood up and went closer. 

She tried peeping through the gaps and jumping to see who is out there, but that's when SJ's movements started getting bigger "Go out go out! You shouldn't be coming in here."

And she could hear light whimpering outside the door.

Now she know who was that!

Using her fingers she poked SJ's back, "Why don't you let him in?"

The whimpers outside the door got louder but SJ was ignoring her. So she started jabbing him harder, "Ouch!!" he turned and winced.

She stared at him fiercely and warned, "Let him in before he starts barking! We wouldn't want to wake JiEun up!"

He frowned deeply but she lost her patience and shoved him aside. The door swung open and instead of one, two furry animals started running in. 

She let out a silent scream, "Leon-ahhhh.. why are you here too??"

She was fondling the little furry animal while staring at SJ with loving eyes, this guy has to be one of the best things which ever happened to her. There are so many things she wants to do for him now.

Leon was too, overly excited seeing her, as he started barking happily as he rolled on the ground enjoying MY's touch. That loud bark startled MY and brought her back to her senses, turning over to the sleeping figure on the bed nervously as she mouthed "Get them out get them out!" as she picked her Leon up and made a dash to the door.

SJ hurried in and pick Simba up and quickly close the door behind him.

"Did she wake up?" MY crepted up behind him asking.

He held Simba and turned over slowly and shaking his head and at the same time both of them let out a huge sigh of relief. Seeing how alike they were cracked them up and both of them started giggling. Laughing and trying to control their volume at the same time, both of them were losing their breath and turning really red.

"What are you two doing?" A third voice interrupted and they froze. Turning around his mum was in the corridor staring at them with a questioning look.

SJ immediately straightened up and said, "The boys woke up and they were trying to get into the room, so we got out here instead!"

SJ's mum nodded her head accepting the explanation, but what she didn't understand was why were both of them so red and flustered. 

"Omma, I think Leon is having some trouble sleeping here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter