MY World - Part 6

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at his watch, it had been a little past 2hours since his phone call and he's wondering how she is progressing. Today meant to be special and he prepared all the gifts way before but little did he know he had to leave for work. How he wish he was there to see her progress from stage to stage.

He didn't want to make things too easy for fear that she would get through the game too fast. Of course his objective was for her to find everything, but he wanted to prolonge the process as much as possible to fill the gap of his absence. 

"It should take her around 4-5hours, including the travel time. Hopefully the last clue will stall her for as long as it can..." he wished to himself, fingers crossed. Actually he wasn't too sure if she would get the very last clue, he might have made it too tough for her.

*****BACK AT HOME******

"You've done good so far, go a little further" writes the last clue.

"What's this...." MY said to herself, intrig. Pulling Leon close she searched him thoroughly only to receive a whine from the puppy as a complain. Putting it down, she returned her hands to the green bag flipping it inside out.

"Bo-ya!!" The detective in her was a little frustrated. "You've good so far, go a little further..."

Repeating the sentence again and again. "You've done good so far, go a little further..."

Holding up a pen she found along the way, the detective spirit in her is in full mode as she slowly traced her steps from the beginning. 

The kitchen, the fridge door, the living room, the box on the coffee table, the balcony, Leon, and that green box. Nothing was helping.

Looking at the clock on the wall, it has been almost 3hours since he left, he should have reached his filming location. The competitive character refused to give up as she exhaust all the possible options.

She went to the furthest corner from the main door, the area was bare except for the few photos which were hung on the wall which look untouched. Both of them were perfectionist which took them ages to find the right angle to hang th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter