She's Mine

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anneyonghasaeyo!"

A series of greetings attracted his attention, turning towards the voices he could see the crowd greeting a visitor. A smile slowly spreads across his face.

It has got to be her.

"Hyungsoo-nim" his stylist greeted, and his smile widen even more. 

They have been happily married for four months now, and their princess just celebrated her 100th day. No big celebrations as he is tied down by back to back filming, something he is utterly sorry about but she has assured that neither Tae-hee nor themselves would remember the details 10 months down the road. More importantly is that he stay safe and not to overstress himself at work. 

They could always make it up when the production ends.

And that's his wife, the practical one.

He found a position at the end of the walkway, right under the spotlight which makes him the first person she would see once she emerges from the crowd. True enough the moment she saw him smiling at her like an idiot, she smiled too. Raising the bag in her hands her smile widens a little, mouthing the words "time for food!"

When everyone asked what's the main difference between single, attached and married life.
He has only one word - responsibilities.

When you are single, you basically are only responsible for yourself.
When you are attached, you start learning how to be responsible of someone more than yourself.
And after married, you have promised to take on the responsibility of your better half and everything that marriage brings for you.

"And that's why I trained my shoulders till they are so wide for..." SJ always jokes.

He love this sense of responsibility.
The responsibility to check that all doors are locked before they sleep, the responsibility of fixing up all their incoming furnitures. The responsibility of paying all the bills and splurging on his family. And of all the responsibilities, he love this one most.

"I'm famished!" SJ whispered while winding an arm across her waist as she come close, breathing the air which is filled with her fragrance he took his time to recharge.

"Great! I think I went a little too overboard with the cooking today..." MY replied while decking out the food containers onto the table.

SJ took a peep at her unloading the bag. Typically there was just one container but today, its the third container and still her hands were moving.

Pulling back his arm from her waist he looked at her with an amused smile, she peeped at him but didn't stop, pulling out the last 2 bigger containers before tapping the table, "Tada! Finish it!"

SJ's jaws dropped.

On the table was a spread for 5 at least, there was gimbap, tteokbokki, mandu, gyeran mari, fish cake soup, japchae and a mountain worth of bulgogi. He loves his wife's cooking and everyone knows that she's chef-standard. But all these.......

"Minyoungggg...." he chants just to earn her chuckle.

"I'm joking.....kids come over!!" She announced just to receive a hall worth of cheers. Soon the table was filled and someone even knocked SJ out of his position at the head of the table.

SJ froze at the situation, trying to comprehend what just happened. First it was a table of food, now he could just see humans. "Hey! That's mine...."

He tried to squeeze his way through but no one was giving him any chance, "Hello... it's my wife who prepared the food you......guys"

Finally finding his way through, the whole tabel was almost empty. Looking around everyone's mouth was filled with something and plate was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter