Switching Roles

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping into the house, a whiff of fragrance made his stomach growl.

It was only till now did he realise he did not had anything to eat for the whole afternoon. It was schedule after schedule and the hair cut at the salon took longer than expected. Now he is not only tired but famished.

Putting down his things along the way he made a beeline straight to the lady who is in the kitchen, back facing the entrance and oblivious to his presence.

Slipping his arms around her waist he rested his chin on her shoulders.

"You're home..." she announced gently while stirring at the pot.

"Mmmm..." He left a kiss on her cheeks before returning to his resting position, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

"Go get changed, dinner would be ready soon!" 

Sensing that he had no intention to move she nudge him backwards, "Go... You need..."

And there was silence, before a roaring laughter followed by the loud clanking of utensils which were released without care. He smiled knowing what was the reason behind this commotion.

"Aigooooo!! 누구세요 (Who are you??)" He felt her hands cupping his face and lifting it, "So this is going to be the Park Sae-roy's look?"

He lifted his eyelid briefing just to let some light in and nodded his head with a sheepish smile on his face.

"You look like you are preparing for enlistment!!" She continued fiddling around turning his head left and right, "Oh god they even shaved your side burns!!"

"Why? Do you not like it?" He tried sounding lazy but his eye were now open wide now in anticipation. 

She looked on for a little while more as if pondering, but a smile slowly stretched across her face as she nodded in satisfaction, "Anni... I like this look!"

He smiled too in comfort, it has been sometime since he had cut a hair that short and to be honest he felt really unsecure when leaving the salon. Seeing the approval look on her face now makes him a little more at ease, "How do you think my fans would react?"

She gave his shoulder a light squeeze, "Totally like me. Screaming and teasing at first, but slowly they would like this look! Plus..." she peered closer, "I can see every pore on your face so clearly now I'm loving it!"

He took the chance to snatch her lips, bringing his hands to the back of her head to stop her from escaping as he deepens the kiss further before letting go with a smacking sound, "Perfect! Just the confidence boost I need..."

"Park Seo Joon needs a confidence boost?" She teased, "That's rare.... but trust me the girls would be crazy to see their oppa looking all clean like this!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist and trapping her, "Like you?"

A flush came up immediately, seeing him up close with this new hairstyle is refreshing. With this refreshing look she feels like a little girl with a huge crush suddenly, "Deh...."

That daze look in her eyes made him feel like bringing her into the room immediately but there was this huge amount of steam distracting him now.

"My soup!" Her eyes suddenly switched to a panic mode as she struggled away from his embrace, "Oh dear the bottom seemed to be burn! Go and get a bath and stop disturbing me if you want something to eat tonight!" 

He chuckled.

Moments like this are common these days as they have officially switched roles. It was his turn to get busy while she took over the role of mending the house. She obviously does a better job at everything and especially good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter