Something like love - Them

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The side of my mouth, stop raising yourself.

She thought to herself as she stared at herself in the mirror while her make-up artist were busy doing the last touch-up before the big show. 

With all the good reviews from the first fanmeet and knowing that her fans love it when she's in her dorky mode. She was all ready to enjoy herself today.

Plus....

"Here, your iced americano..." While receiving her drink, her smile widen.

Plus, her strongest support is here with her, her stronger energy booster (even thou he looked really tired rubbing his eyes and trying to stay awake).

He wasn't going to be part of the show, but he decided to just come along and show his support in any way he could. Even thou it took quite a bit of effort to ninja his way through, especially with the crowd of media who were waiting to receive her for her first time in Taiwan. 

It was definitely a good decision to come along, she's basically glowing these days and it would have killed him to stay away.

Throughout the whole of December, despite his busy schedule he tried his best to be involve in all her preparation works. He always thought that he was the workaholic, but when she's in that mode, he can't stop her either.

Being an exercise-fanatic himself, his threshold is probably 3 hours of gyming. But he was physicaly there to witness her dancing-matic mode where she went on for hours after hours taking only occasional rest when it was time to have bites. Note, its bites, not even meals.

At the end of that day, he had to piggy back her home and was her personal masseur through the night as she was planning to dive into the dance studio the moment she open her eyes the next morning.

Yawns... he can't hide that weariness. It's her fanmeeting but he feels that he's the one who had been in the mass preparation work. But looking at her now, looking at how excited and happy she is, he couldn't help but feel proud of his girl.

"SJ-ssi, can you please exit the room for a while. We'd need to change her up!" 

Chasing him out of the room was completely unnecessary, but he got up anyway. It was a good chance to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter