Intruder - Part 1

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight, Cheongdam-dong, 

*RINGTONE*

The sleeping figure on the bed started up, reached out quickly for the phone which was placed on the bedside table and quickly answered it before registering who the caller was.

"Yeoboseyo??" Asked the musky voice, while he checks the status of his companion, relieved that despite stirring a little she made no signs of waking up.

"Oppa!!" The person at the other end of the line screamed. Even if he was stil half awake a second ago, this scream definitely woke him up.

Pulling his ear away from the phone he checked, the caller registers Hyo-rin. He frowned, she's a great friend but at this hour, did something happen?

"Hyorin?" He whispered "Wae geurae?" Softly he shifts himself out of the embrace of his companion, wanting to step out of the room so that this screaming caller would not wake his sleeping beauty up.

"Oppa!!" The voice slurred in excitement, mixing in a few hiccups, "Oppa open the door!!"

His eyebrow lifted, "open the door?" he asked making his way out of the room quietly.

"Dehh!! Door!!" The caller continues. And then he heard banging on his main door. 

Now he knows what happened, definitely another scene where she either forgot her keys or was too drunk to get home. His house, being in the key district was always her hideout. She doesn't do this often, but happens that all her other SISTARs are out of town. 

Hanging up the phone he makes his way to the door, and true enough there was his friend. Messy hair, with a tinge of alcohol smell, smiling very happily.

"Oppa!! My saviour" Hyorin exclaims, falling straight into his arms.

He holds her firmly, stables her to her feet, looks straight into her face and asked, "what's the occasion?" while closing the door behind them.

"Birthday!" Hyorin continues her high pitched conversation, "Saeng-il chukahamnida...saeng-il chukahamnida

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter