His Pace

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She has been checking her phone non-stop, for the past 3 hours there hasn't been an update from either of them.

"If he want to get the girl, he would have to work for it..." 

Those were the parting words of her mum before she left for work earlier this morning. And these words have been echoing in her mind since then, making it really difficult to concentrate with her filming. 

"Keunmin... what do you think omma meant by that?" She spoke out loud, eyes not leaving the screen just in case she might miss an incoming notification.

"For the umpteenth time today, it just means that SJ will have to do something before he gets omma's approval!" Keunmin replied with a slight fustration in her tone.

"But hasn't he done enough all these time??" She continued whinning. 

Keunmin sighed, and gave no reply to that conversation anymore. MY has been in this mode since they picked her up from the apartment this morning, like a broken record she kept pushing the same question to everyone around her. It started off as concern of what went wrong bt it was becoming kinda irritating now.

"Why is he not replying yet..." She continued talking to herself. 

Keunmin decided to leave her alone, there was no use trying to get into her world when she is in this mode. Thanfully it's an advertisement shot today and the crew has did their work well by bringing a positive distraction for MY. Otherwise they might have to spend longer than expected hours here shooting.

If anyone knows MY, it's definitely Keunmin.

She has basically saw the rise of this shinning star, phoenix from the ashes. They were about the same age but MY has all the aspects a girl would dream of. The figure, the face, the voice and the hair, everything was so perfect that sometimes she wonder if she would still have a job tomorrow. Little touch-up is required most of the time.

But there was this one thing which no one would have paid to get the rest of MY for, the burden and the stress this job brings.

She basically saw MY through all the bashes, all the times when they sat in the car crying together and wondering why did they not choose a simpler job. All these only began to settle these years. Not forgetting to credit that one important person.

They always say, when there is love there would be life and being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

So gone are those nights where they would hug together and wonder what's their next step, these days are much easier to pass because of this new addition in her life. 

"He's calling he's calling!!" Her face brightens up suddenly, and there was that person she would need to give all credits to. 

"Deh deh deh.. so why ain't you answering yet!" Keunmin responded, rolling her eyes.

"Oh ya!" MY chuckled, before getting up and walking away. 

Matchmake in heaven doesn't only happen in fairytales or in k-dramas. She personally witness the combination of sleeping beauty and cinderella. Where a beautiful princess who was under a terrible curse which took away her glow was saved by a prince who arrived in shinning aura.

Intially she was apprenhensive, MY was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter