Through His Eyes

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He planned his visit thoughtfully this round, definitely not wanting to spend another few hours waiting aimlessly inside the dressing room.

But a timely arrangement means its cross midnight, cause that is the hour where he was sure she was going to have rest time.
Midnight, he chuckled at that thought, trying to recall the last time they spend "day time" together. They were really turning into nocturnal creatures and living up to the name as "the lion couple".

Nonetheless, he wanted to make this trip down before he goes out of town the following week with his band of brothers.
Another trip he was looking for to make before committing into another drama phase. So picking up his denim jacket he made his way down the to Seoul Olympic Museum of Art (SOMA) which was slowly becoming her second home these days.

Reaching the site which was about 20mins drive away from their place, there wasn't much lights on other than the one at the entry. That means only one thing, the whole crew is taking a rest of the day now.
Not wanting to attract too much attention, he quickly navigated himself around the building to check if there was another entrance into the building. There he noticed the alley which appeared in the recent episode. 

Grrrrr... Feeling hot all of the sudden as his feet leads him down the ramp aimlessly.
This was the spot where they decided to have the first skinship between the "MinJae CP" Of course he knows that's part of the job, and he is happy that she's doing so well in her new show but it should be okay to just feel that bit of discomfort right.

The scene was still fresh in his mind as he ran his fingers against the cold cement where she was "cornered", smirking as evil thoughts started clouding his mind. He is definitely going to about this scene later. 

Turning his attention to the light which was coming through one of the window panels on the other end, curiousity brought him closer to the panel. And there, just the person he was looking for. 

Even from this distance she looked tired, slumped shoulders as she stared into space blankly.

Without removing his eyes off her, he picked up his phone and activate the quick dial. Looking at her face lit up as her phone indicates his incoming call, he felt comforted that at least she sounded fine. As she relaxed into the couch she was in, he too move all the way back so that he could lean against the wall for support. Eyes still on her. 

"Oppa, is it my turn?" She inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter