Cause-mo - Final

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking their seats, they were assigned to sit side by side at the table closest to the stage. Even thou they were sitting right beside each other, the table was far too large that the seats were quite a distance apart. 

"I'd wait for her signal before shifting nearer", he thought to himself, keeping his eyes on her to see if she was giving any hint.

But she seems to be looking for something, searching all around the room she fixed her eyes on a person and gave that hint. That person came forward and passed her clutch where she removed her handphone from, and her eyes were fixed on her phone ever since.

"I'd give you 5mins", he said to himself again, helping her with the excuse that she had to attend to something.

But 5mins went passed and she gave no sign of letting go of her cellphone and he getting restless.

"What are you doing?" He asked, stretching over to take a look at her screen.

She was concentrating on the content so much that she didn't notice his question.

He repeated again with a louder voice, "What's up girl?" 

And now that he got her attention, it got kinda awkward.

Running through their minds was the "cold war" they just had before arriving at the venue. She remembered how he kept the information till the last minute while he was thinking how could she ignore him for the whole day.

The cold war became a staring war where they were sending signal to each other through their gaze. And after a few seconds of quiet glaring, he sighed.

"I'm sorry for keeping it till the last minute, I thought it would be a great surprise....." sensing her silence he continued, "but I guess it's not too good a surprise after all."

He looked down at his hands, then up at her again.

She wasn't really angry at the situation, just that she didn't know how to reply. At that moment when the news was released, her emotions were mixed, but it was more of elated than anger. Why would she get angry that he was coming to an award ceremony with her?

But when he played that disappearance act, she got a little irritated. And when he finally surfaced she wanted him to have the exact taste of his medicine, thats was all. Little did she know how things continued to unfold, and suddenly she didn't know what response was better.

Looking at him n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter