Game Change 8

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***FLASHBACK***

It was a rest day for her, she finally wrapped up QO7D, one of the toughest production.

There were a lot of crying scene and filming in a full hanbok throughout summer is no joking event. She was exhausted both emotionally and physically, and even thou she really loved the show and the team she was very thankful that it all wrapped up safely. 

At that time her heart was already fluttering for this one person, and so she was hanging around her handphone all day waiting for his texts. But she knows he was busy learning Spanish in preparation for his stint in Youn's Kitchen. Dozing off slightly she felt her phone vibrate and without a second thought she answered the phone.

"Hey..." that voice was not the one she was expecting, pulling it away she read the caller's identity from her screen.

"Ahhh! Changwook-ssi..." she sounded really surprise, "What's up?"

Sitting up she waited for him to respond, he seemed to really be pondering about something and his silence was making her anxious, "Is something wrong?"

"No no.." He denied quickly, "Just that... I'm enlisting tomorrow..."

"Oh..." she uttered, he did mentioned to her a few weeks ago but it slipped off her mind, "Sorry Changwook, I have been really busy these days. I..."

"No no it's okay..." He interrupted her but his tone sounded really disappointed "It's okay...."

"Sorry...." Hearing the disappointment in his voice was making her feel really bad, "Two years will go pass really quickly... I'm sure you would do just fine!!" 

The person on the other line chuckled, and they fell into silence again.

After a pause he asked,  "You'd visit right?"

He sounded so hopeful that she would feel worse if she rejected, "Of course! I'd try to come when I can!"

"Okay..."  he replied, "I'd have to go already..."

"Sure! Take care alright?" MY cheered him on.

"Okay... and MY ah~" he deliberate his words again.

"Yes?"

"I'd miss you..."

And that had been two years ago...

Many things happened over these 2 years, and she didn't manage to keep her promise. 

And in a blink of an eye 2 years had passed. 
But those words resounded through her memory as she gripped onto her phone, in a daze. 

"It has been two years.. impossible...." she could still hear those words he left her with two years ago, shaking her head in disbelief, hoping that all these were just her overthinking.

Seeing her lost in thoughts made him uncomfortable, and every passing moment was adding onto his anxiousness. 

He started grumbling under his breath, incoherant words which sounded nothing like words to her but it was definitely attracting her attention.

She couldn't help but turn around and look at his sulking face. The dark clouds which were glooming over her cleared instaneously when looking at him, mirroring him she started chanting with a low voice at first before gaining bit of volume louder and louder.

And all the sudden his mumbling stopped, "What are you doing?" 

"What are you doing?" She copied his tone and questioned him back.

He went silent again and she felt sorry for teasing him. Resting her hand on his thighs and gave it a squeeze, "I'm not going to meet him after we're back alright?"

He didn't respond. 

"Just look at yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter