For the rest of my life...

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SJ….”

A soft whisper echoed in the empty room.

“SJ…?”

Louder than a whisper tone was used this time, arousing his sleepy mood. Opening his eyes lazily he stretched and propped himself up, “Hmmm??…”

“I had a strange dream”

“Dream?” he mumbled confusedly.

“I dreamt that both of us were appearing in a TV box, like game characters…”

“Game?”

“We were both happily holding hands. Then… the child who was playing the game, reset it, and went to sleep….” Her voice was starting to tremble and that really woke him up totally, reaching out he covered her hand with his and gave her a tight grip as she continued, “Our characters still wanted to be together, it was frustrating. That was when you were trying to say something just before the TV went blank. I couldn’t hear what you were trying to say…”

“Hmmm…” He pondered on her words, removing his hand from hers as he tracked his fingers through her hair, “I know what I was trying to say…”

Sheets ruffled as she turned to face him. The room remained dark but with that little sunlight which managed to escape through the gaps of their blackout curtains he could see her. His heart skip a beat as his cheeks stretched into a smile, reaching forward he plant a kiss on the corner of her eye.

With his lips still pressing against her soft skin he whispered, “I must be saying I love you…”

She could feel heat rising through her cheeks as she bit onto her lower lip to suppress her smile, he could see how happy she was with this sudden confession.

Everyone must have thought that after so many years “old couples” like them will lose that touch, forget that tinge or even fall out of love. But every morning and he is not exaggerating when he says every single morning. He finds himself falling head over heels for her repeatedly.

And he is sure that this feeling is not one-sided.

Just last evening he noticed that she is looking at him with that dazzled look, lips slightly pursed with a soft smile. When their eyes met it felt like an electric shock made her leaped into action, trapping his lips in hers as she hung onto him like a koala bear. After a sensuous long kiss, she wiped the corner of his lips which were now smeared with the ointment she has just applied for herself with a satisfied smile on her face.

“You’re such a handsome boy…” She ended the interaction with a light pat to both of his cheeks before pulling apart and escaping before he could respond.

Too often, he is caught off guard.

They have much more control over workload and scheduling and so they tried to plan their work in sequence just to have more time together. But them being them, their love for their job and their fans remain an important priority, work stays an important part of their life. With all these in mind, many wondered how these two managed to continue taking on projects as without neglecting their private life.

Yes, hardworking is still the verb to describe them, both at work and in private. That is possibly the best and only appropriate description. Taehee is the precious one who joined the duo shortly after the wedding and almost as closely Taeoh came into the picture.

Then came 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter