IG-Parks

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coffee?"

She nod her head, without looking up from her phone. It was a cozy Sunday afternoon, rare occassion where both Parks had their time off and they were spending time together at his place. 

A few moments passed without any conversations, before the aroma of the coffee floated through the empty halls.

"Here." He served the coffee front, waiting for her free hand. But the hands pointed forward to the coffee table, and her eyes were still down at her phone. And he sighed out loud.

"Waeyo?" She finally looked up from her phone as he settles down beside her. 

"What is so interesting on your phone that you are ignoring coffee and your namja?" He asked.

She smiled widely at him, find her spot in his arms and start sharing the screen with him.

"These..." as her fingers move expertly around, clicking from profile to profile. "It has been 3 months since the show ended, but everyone is still posting images like we're still on broadcast! See, this fan has been around during broadcast time and she's posting now about our height difference!"

"Well, you were shorter than and you are still shorter now?" He laughs.

She shot him the death stare, took the coffee from his hands and went back to her entertainment. 

"Uri MinYoung ah, the drama is now broadcasting in Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and is scheduled to start showing in HongKong and Japan. You would have more and more of such fan accounts in the next 6months at least." He continues. 

"But it's so amazing isn't it?" She pushed back the coffee cup into his hands to start typing on her keypad. "See how many parkparkcp accounts have sprouted out since then? psjpmyturkey we're even out to Turkey!"

"And the thing is each of this account has so many of their own followers, some even hitting 10k. But everyone is posting the same thing, so why would someone follow 3 account which post the same stuff? Does that mean that all of these 10k followers are unique, so lets multiple the number of accounts by the number of followers, is there really so many people supporting parkpark?" He smiled, she was on her blabbering mood and he decides to let her continue as he slowly sips his coffee.

"Let's see our hashtags... WOW! There's already a few hundred thousand tags about us. Did they like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter