His Second Lap

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In conjunction of WWWSK 1st Anniversary, I would be releasing a series of chapters of flashbacks plus the continuation of this story.
All shippers who are still on board, on all your social medias let's start celebrating with the official hashtag!!

************************************************************

Straightening up, he's feeling even more anxious than his first casting call for "Pots of Gold".

Strangely, on top of all these anxious feelings, he had excitement and anticipitation tagging on it. So with all these conflicting emotions piled on each other, he is more confused than ever on how to express himself.

Tapping his feet against the ground as he glanced to the door, glancing if his dinner company had arrived.

Just then, the bells hanging on the door rung, incoming was a really elegant looking lady dragging along her suitcase.

He stood up immediately and went forth to help.

"Omeoni.." He greeted with a light bow, before reaching out to help her with the suitcase.

"Seojoon-ahhh..." the older lady exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air and welcoming him with a hug. Pulling apart she took a good look at him before pulling another friendly comment, "Your hair has grown so long... is this the style you are going to take on for your new show??" 

"Anni..." SJ replied quickly, "Just wanted to try something different... do you think that it's messy?"

"No no.. you look great as usual," she hung onto SJ's hands loosely as they started to walk towards their dining table, "My tall and handsome boy.."

SJ smiled triumply, relaxing a little as things seemed to be going well.

The duo quickly settled down as the conversations continued to roll around with updates, SJ giving a quick overview of how the year has been progressing while the older lady updated on her latest trip to another exotic location near the ends of Italy. As the dinner proceeded to the desserts, SJ did a time check and wondered if it was the right moment to start his main conversation.

"So how's my daughter??" The older lady blurted suddenly.

SJ was caught off guard. Even thou he had planned tonight for this conversation, he was surprised as it seemed like the older lady has overheard his thoughts.

"Good..." SJ answered without thinking, and the older lady nodded her head with a small smile. He pinched himself secretly under the table for not taking the chance. 

"Omeoni..." SJ tried... holding his breath. 

"Yesss..." She answered, with an encouraging smile as she looked on for him to continue.

"Actually...." SJ could feel his ears turning red, breaking their eye contact as he wiped his sweaty palms against his jeans.

"Pfft..." He heard, looking up he could see the older lady chuckling, and seeing his anxious look she started laughing heartily. 

"I'm sure you have something very important to say, otherwise you wouldn't have arranged for someone to send me directly here the moment I touch down in Seoul," figuring that he was really nervous, she helped him start off the conversation.

Picking up her tea cup, acting nonchalant so as to not put more stress on the gentleman opposite. 

"Yes, Mal-ja-yo!" He took a deep breath and mustering all his courage, "We're married."

The older lady didn't seem surprise, she didn't even look up from the tea cup which she was focusing on earlier. He continued observing for any signs but her reactions were so calm that he was even more nervous than before.

She gently placed the tea cup back onto the saucer and looked back up at him, a warm smile crept up the corner of her lips as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter