To New Beginnings...

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was filled with chatters, laughters and cracking of the firewood.

It has been an eventful night and now the family and friends were gathered around the campfire enjoying some drinks. 

"tteugeoun" She complained as she tried to struggle out of his embrace. Ever since the proposal he was basically glued to her, keeping his arm wrapped around her waist and sticking to her wherever she went as if he was worried that she might get lost.

Whether she was going to greet his parents, take some drinks or if she was just trying to sit down he made sure they were basically stuck to each other. 

And that was enough. 

"Where are you going?" He stretched forward to hold onto her hand just as she got up from the bench. 

"To the washroom do you want to come along?" She rolled her eyes before shaking his hand off and walking off, she swore she could hear him sigh.

"The air is amazing!!" She celebrated, stretching her hands into the space and taking a deep breath. Feeling the braclet slip slightly down her wrist she immediately reached out to hold it, smiling. 

Her emotions were set on a roller coaster throughout these two days, so many things were happening at once and suddenly, she felt so much closer to this group of people. 

The sky was clear and the air was crisp, being a city girl all her life it's rare that she really get to see the whole milky way. Tilting her head up as she stared at the stars and started counting, "Omma... Abeoji.. Omoni... Samchoon.. Kim Soo-ho(ChoiMinHo), Ji-dwi(ParkHyungsik), Ban-ryu (DoJiHan), Hansung (V)....." naming each of the night star after the people who were here tonight.

"Hey!" someone interuppted her flow of thought, "Care to join me?"

"And... Ara of course." She mumbled under her breath before replying readily, "Sure!"

----- Half an hour later -----

The two ladies were strolling back to the main area, talking amacibly and at time even sharing a laugh or another.

"Where have you been..." He scooted forward immediately, again snaking his arms securely across her waist and pulling her near.

The ladies exchanged a glance and started laughing. Heat started rising in his face.

She didn't care explaining herself but tiptoed and planted a kiss on his cheek before snaking her arms too around his waist, "It's late...shall we send the folks home?"

Even thou he didn't really understand what she meant, he nodded his head as she lead the way.

"Alright! Let's go everyone.. time to pack up and go!!" Ara started gathering everyone as they begin to exit. Before SJ made sense of what's happening everyone were loading into their cars, preparing to leave, "Bye!! Enjoy the time together, and take good care of her!!"

Even her mum was loaded into his uncle's car and that was definitely out of usual.

"I'd be spending sometime with your mum, don't mind me, I would make my way back to Seoul myself!" Her mum announced, giving him a wink. It's really as if MY was already aware of this plan and she was only informing him.

And within the next 30mins the area was back in peace, much more quieter than ever before since there was just the two of them.

"Shall we take a walk?" She whispered softly as they interlocked their fingers.

And then they begin their stroll, hand in hand without a word, just enjoying the company of each other.

"Do you have something to ask me?" They broke the silence simultaneously with the same question, and then broke into a nervous laugh which stopped at the same time again.

Just before they fell into silence again she said, "Well.... I'd answer you first, I don't have anything to ask you. I've got all the answers for the questions I had, the reason why this trip happen, why we are here, why all these and the only thing I wanted to say is thank you. Thank you for planning all these, really. I feel that I've learn so much more about you than ever. I didn't know that everyone was not planning to stay over tonight until moments ago, Ara said that they had other plans. Now do you have any questions for me? "

He smiled at how she managed to said that mouth full of words in one breath. But it very much settled his worried heart, at least she wasn't hating all these which happened over the last two days.

"I do have a question for you....." He delibrated.

"Wondering what did Ara said to me?" She completed the sentence for him. 

And they stopped in their tracks, turning to face her he nodded. She tightens her grip around his hand and led them to the nearest bench, "Let's take a seat, I think there's a lot to share..." 

"Well.. where should I start...." She searched his eyes to get some confidence before laughing nervously, "I first went straight at her asking if she was still interested in you."

He raised an eyebrow, trying to hold in his laugh cause a jealous PMY is definitely a rare sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter