Their Private Life - Part 4

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yawns* was that the fifth yawn within the last 20mins?

He stood up and stretched, he was getting lethargic and it is more exhausting to be sitting there waiting than to be filming. He wonder how were those days where she waited for him in his van while he was filming his movie. 

Should I get another cup of coffee? But that will be the third one that night. How long more was she going to take??

There were multiple times he wanted to go out to see how the progress was. But thinking back to the first time he tried opening the door only to find the whole crew staring back at him, he decided that he was far too big a distraction to make any crazy move again. 

But that was about 20mins ago, it wouldn't hurt to take another peep would it?

Opening the door slightly, he peeped through the small gap to search for his girl. Noticing that everyone seems to be clearing means that they were done. He celebrated under his breath before dropping his jaws at this scene.

Earlier when they were alone, he couldn't help but notice how the oversized suit was hanging off her shoulders. Of course he wasn't complaining since it's still winter, every material was essential to keep her warm.

But now that they are wrapping up, she took off that oversized blazer revealing what's beneath. He wanted to snatch her away instantly. 

Oh that woman was walking towards him now. Taking a quick glance over to the mirror opposite him, Oh god he in such a mess!

Quickly he tried fixing his hair to his best and as he clear the door clicked slightly, he dragged the closest chair and posed.

*Pfft*

The incomer sniffled, and in response SJ turned his head dramatically and shot his most dashing stare.

"What're you up to?" she asked, with the slight giggle which was difficult to hide from her tone. 

"Charming you?" He flirted his way forward, before extending his arms wide in request for a hug, "I was left alone for more than an hour, I need some love here!"

MY rolled her eyes but accepted his hug as it is. 

Their alone-time lasted only for a few seconds before the rest of her crew quickly came in.

"Excuse me you two, stop blockin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter