MY Miracle

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stared at the stick with two lines and both of them froze. In that silence he could hear his own heartbeat, he was sure she could hear it to.

Blinking twice to make sure that he didn't misread the detail before.....

"Ahhhhhhhhh" he yelled, as loudly as when Son HeungMin scored the winning goal. 

Swinging the door fully opened he pulled MY into his arms and lifted her up swiftly, spinning them around in that confined space of the bathroom he looked like he won a million dollars.

"Stop stop stop..." MY gripped onto his shoulders, "I'm getting giddy!"

Those words struck SJ like a prick from a needle. He stopped spinning immediately and let her down onto the ground lightly, "Are you okay??"

MY nodded her head but kept her hands on his shoulders cause she could feel her head still spinning. 

"Bee ann, I'm just too excited!" SJ continued to exclaim, "come come, lets get out of this space."

Helping both of them out MY felt so much better in a bigger space, there was much more air as compared to the bathroom but she felt an immediate need to sit, "I need to sit..."

SJ helped her to the living room and ran to fetch a glass of water, but the time he was back she felt a lot better. Taking a sip she started to recall the last few minutes and... "How did you know how to read that?"

"Bo?" SJ was busy fanning her while propping her back up with a cushion to make her feel more comfortable.

MY placed the glass of water onto the table and took hold of his busy hands, "How did you know how to read that? That pregnancy test kit, how?"

"Ahh that..." SJ smirked, "I'm your husband."

MY raised her eyebrows, not understanding that statement at all.

The smile on his face continued to widen, inching near he whispered, "You haven't had your period for at least two months."

MY eyes widen and her hand immediately threw a blow to his arm in reflex, "What are you saying!"

It has been 3months since their wedding and she has been busy since then. Attending back to back award ceremonies and rushing with the drama production she brushed away the delayed menstrual cycle thinking that it was due to her busy schedule, even though it was never normal. She never missed her period, not in the thirteen years of her career. Then she brushed it off again thinking that it might be the stress from the wedding, even though she basically didn't do anything other than appearing.

Nevertheless, she wasn't really concern and thus hasn't really been tracking till this morning when they were on the topic about their short beach getaway. That was when she check her calendar to make sure that her holiday would not be affected just to realise that so much time has passed.

That was when she felt a bit of uneasy and comforted in Jessica who suggested her to grab a pregnancy test kit. Not wanting to stir unnecessary emotions, she excused herself to the washroom during their dinner and got the kit in his absence. 

But like what he said, he is her husband, of course he would know best.

"Ottoke??" She whined, shoulders slumped loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter