SPECIAL - No answers

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is not related to Every Moment Was You - purely a fun collaboration with amazing writer for Chinese Park-Park Fanfics. A special edition for all our supporters. 

Check out her fanfics at https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404382884948503343.

Dedicating this to my Park-Park family.
The Kakao group, the WWSK-weibo 微群上的你们... ♥ ♥ ♥ 对不起不是开车文

---------------------------------------------------------

MY stirred, checking the time for the umpteen time. 

3am. 

"Jetlag .." she cursed. Sitting up she the bedroom light, deciding to spend some time surfing the web hoping that it would tire her somehow.

Instagram alert - Multiple fans were tagging her with the post #WWWSK. Curious on what's the buzz again she clicked in. 

Happy Birthday Chairman!!!

Scanning through all the messages she realised, its June 21. Reading the quotes, she's amazed at how dedicated these fans are. Smiling at how they are still saying the sweetest things about the drama which ended a year ago. 

Leaning back onto her backframe she laughed... "It has been a year already..."

Throughout this year, she kept herself busy. Really busy.

Right after the drama ended she dived straight into the filming of Busted. Taking on multiple interviews and overseas photoshoot before getting into "Her Private Life". Basically the amount of rest time she had went by hours, not days. 

All, to help her forget how it felt like having him around.

On the table lies an gift, still with the ribbons properly tied around. This gift landed at her doorsteps when she came back from America this morning. To be honest she was really touched when she saw the content cause it just meant that WWWSK was still very well loved by people around the world. It is afterall her favourite project.

By right she would immediately house it with the rest of her dolls in the trophy cabinet. But this time, she only had the courage to bring it in. Not even taking a second look. And for hours, they has been sitting at the corner of her desk. 

Looking at how the two dolls stuck on one another, replicating one of her favourite scenes in the drama - she actually found it an eyesore.

"What now? Do you hate me?"
"Nope, I like...especially your voice.. that night you were singing me a lullaby, I had such a good sleep... My boyfriend is the best" 

Through the scene she remembered, the warm and firm grip around her waist and his soft gaze. The moments which made her heart flutter, still. Which made her questioned, was he LeeYongJoon, or was he ParkSeoJoon. 

"Grrrr" she grunted, throwing her phone onto the bedside table and pulling the covers over her head forcing herself to shut out the thoughts which were coming back. "Sleep Park MinYoung, sleep! No more useless thoughts! You have a wedding to attend tomorrow!"

Little did she know, if she had stood up to look out of the window.
Someone else's room was lit, through the night.

****Following morning****

Closing her eyes as she stretched a little, she was inside the bridal room waiting for the cue to head out. She is still recovering from the jetlag, it was really tempting to give this wedding a miss. But the bride is one of her closest friend so she relented and pulled herself out to attend. 

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she let out a dry laugh "After today, you are officially the last single person in the group." 

Surrounding the room were bridal flowers, reminding her again of that particular moment. 

She had mentally prepared herself for that moment, the final scene before she bids goodbye to this team. Keeping a smile on her face, she tries to ignore all the echos of her heavy heart. But all these self-control broke lose the moment the director shouted "CUT!" Unable to hold back, her tears flowed. Silently he stepped forward, handing her a tissue as he gripped her shoulders tightly. Looking up she saw, his eyes were equally red. 

Those eyes...

Shaking her head as if hoping that she could shake off the memories in her mind, she laughed at herself, "You must really be getting old to be reminiscing all these memories early in the day!" 

Brushing away all her thoughts with a sigh she straightened up and checking her apperance for one last time before stepping out to the crowd.

"Table number 9, table number 9, table number 9" MY mumbled to herself repeatedly as she looked around the room looking for the assigned sitting. It was a relatively big ballroom and locating the table in such a massive setting proved to be a difficulty for her. 

Going along the sequence, she finally noticed the table at the far right corner. Scanning the occupants at the table she heaved a sigh of relief, "No familiar face." 

Making a beeline for the final empty seat, she quickly settled down after greeting everyone. Looking now at the direction of the projector screen, a familiar face.

Her heart skipped a beat. 

"Hi" He mouthed, followed by a friendly smile before breaking the eye contact immediately.

Cursing under her breath as she stared at the face blankly. It was the face of the person she was thinking about just minutes ago. 

"It's going to be a long day..." she mumbled to herself. Prying her eyes away from the screen, she tried to fiddle around her handphone. What were the chances? Seeing him at her friend's wedding.... is this some kind of joke? She can't help but laugh. 

Debating on whether or not to look over, the only clear view of the stage was through the projector. But looking at the projector simply means that she would be seeing him and that was definitely the last thing she wanted to do. And this last thing, seemed to be extremely tough to accomplish tonight. There seemed to be this magnetic field surrounding him, whether she was trying to look at the stage directly or via the projector screen, he would be in sight. 

First he had the guts to say hi, then he had the ability to act all ignorant about his effects on her. Look, now he is even enjoying himself swaying to the rhythm....

"Can you stop moving!" She blurted suddenly.

"I'm sorry!" The lady in front thought she had accidentally blocked MY, quickly turned around to apologize.

"No no.. not you.. sorry!" She quickly apologized looking down embarrassingly, biting her lips and trying to gain her composure again. 

Taking a few deep breaths she garner enough courage to look up and this time he was looking at her direction. She had to turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter