Cause-mo - Part 1

Every Moment was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**BUZZ BUZZ**

He peaks at his phone screen without unlocking it

-5 missed calls and multiple unread messages with the last one reading-

"YOU BETTER COME HOME NOW!" 

He smiles widely, and yes, he was intending to play just the disappearance act after the news was announced. 

It was a surprise which he had planned for a while, dropping a couple of hints here and there but obviously she was too busy (or blinded) that she didn't managed to catch any of the hints. And this was the moment that he was celebrating, he was definitely going to prolonge this feeling for as long as he could.

----FLASHBACK TO 3 DAYS AGO----

"I'd be going to Shanghai on the 28th!" she annouced suddenly through dinner.

"I know...." He answered absent-mindedly before registering... "28th!? Shanghai?"

She nods gently, knowing that she could have just let him down again. 

"But you promised to make it to AAA with me if you do not have any filming that day!"

She gave the very innocent look with frowning brows. It was a mutual agreement between her and Namoo's CEO that she should make it down to Shanghai for COSMO's event. It was an iconic event, first award ceremony where they have invited Korean artists ever since the China blocked anything K-related last year. And since she was on the invitation list, she should do her part in making her appearance so that she could help secure more reasons for her shows, which were still on hold, to be broadcasted. 

The moment he saw this look of her, he know he has no grounds to continue the arguement, "I'm listening...." he caves in.

She heaves a sigh, "Cosmo is hosting the Beauty Award Ceremony. One which is attended by iconic C-stars and would have good coverage by the C-media. And they have invited both me and Jaejoong to attend."

"Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong?" He repeated, ensuring that he caught the name right.

"Dehh... JJ. Speaking of which I haven't spoken to him for so long." She started snapping her fingers...

"haruman nibange chimdaega dwegosipeo oh baby (Just for one day I would like to be the bed in your room, oh baby)" she sang as she moved closed to him, "ddaseuhi pogeunhi naepume gamssa-ango jaeugosipeo (I want to hold you in my chest more warmly)"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter